Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in no way bashing her size but I can't understand how she claims to be in a 22/24 in most outfits, there's other plus size insta accounts out there who are smaller than her but in the same size, I'm baffled.

Reactions: 5
Is this a not so subtle dig at tattle then...
Jealous of what? Covering up a marriage??
I honestly can’t stand the jealousy and be grateful for what you have card
and it usually comes from those that live a comfortable life ... it’s hard to be
grateful of what you have if you have duck all and are dependent on a food bank
going without food trying to feed and cloth your kids.... get off your pedestal love you look like you could do with going without food for a few weeks you self centred self righteous twit

Reactions: 5
I honestly can’t stand the jealousy and be grateful for what you have card
and it usually comes from those that live a comfortable life ... it’s hard to be
grateful of what you have if you have duck all and are dependent on a food bank
going without food trying to feed your kids ...
love you look like you could do with going without food for a few weeks you self centred self righteous twit
Pisses me off when she says she's doesn't know how the rent will be paid or when she will get her next pay check, yet she goes on numerous holidays abroad, goes out nearly every weekend, eats out a lot. She's full of tit.

Reactions: 7
Pisses me off when she says she's doesn't know how the rent will be paid or when she will get her next pay check, yet she goes on numerous holidays abroad, goes out nearly every weekend, eats out a lot. She's full of tit.
Her nights out are mostly gifted at ramside hall etc. Like everything else, she is a walking advert

Reactions: 3
Have you seen the price of that retreat she has linked ?
£800 smackeroony for a wellness retreat from a walking advert for diabetes and heart problems she’s okay now she’s relatively young but she is putting a lot of stress and strain on her body ... and the BOPO can eff off because that is not healthy

Have you seen the price of that retreat she has linked ?
£800 smackeroony for a wellness retreat from a walking advert for diabetes and heart problems she’s okay now she’s relatively young but she is putting a lot of stress and strain on her body ... and the BOPO can eff off because that is not healthy
Same place that fullerfigurefullerbust flogs trips to.
I don’t really get the whole retreat thing like how is a holiday jumping off boats into the sea going to teach you to be confident about your body. Particularly when coached by bloggers with no sort of counselling qualification.
Just seems like a glorified meet up.

Reactions: 4
She said that people have often said she’d be a good advocate for new mothers etc talking about experiences and reviewing stuff but she said she’d need to leave the gram before having kids because she didn’t want them seeing all the negative things said.
on her previous live she apparently broke down in tears and stopped it because she got so upset. Today someone asked her what happened and she deliberately avoided the question.

Now I see how fake she can be, I can’t unsee it. She said she’d start handing out feedback forms to everyone she met so she could back up how genuine she was!
She’s as fake as they come. From the way she talks to the forced relationship she rubs in her followers faces. She’s trying way to hard for people not to believe what’s been said about her because she knows it’s all true.

Even her engagement was majorly staged, she did the curvy bride show before he even proposed to her, who goes to try on dresses before your other half has proposed to you and then literally a week before the show was aired he proposed! So it would look like he proposed and then she went along to try on dresses but she slipped up by saying on the show that she’s waiting for a proposal! She knew people would question her going on there if they weren’t engaged yet...fake fake fake!

Reactions: 2
Definitely something i hadnt thought about. Yeah, why go on a wedding dress show when you're not even engaged.

I do agree she has been very over the top going on about her relationship these last few months. Its like she's rubbing it in everyones face.

Those hair extensions she had fitted are £120 a piece, that’s £360 on hair plus the stylists time! Ahh I can’t get over her. The more I think about all the stuff she’s said over the months I’ve followed her, wanting a bargain, not over spending ya de ya. Im gob smacked she spends that much on hair! 🤯

Even though now every picture of Al has been wiped 🤣
Strangely there’s about 4-5 pics of him that have reappeared? We know she reads tattle perhaps she’s put them back as a power thing to prove she doesn’t care what’s said?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those hair extensions she had fitted are £120 a piece, that’s £360 on hair plus the stylists time! Ahh I can’t get over her. The more I think about all the stuff she’s said over the months I’ve followed her, wanting a bargain, not over spending ya de ya. Im gob smacked she spends that much on hair! 🤯
I'm sure she said a few. Weeks ago she gets gifted the hair 🤔 I could be mistaken, but probs why she shows what hair it is and the before and afters every time she gets them done

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what mysterious "accident" she always references? I feel like she would have posted more about it at the time but she only ever references it in the past tense.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.