Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs_Nosey

I have been lurking here for a while It has taken me a lot of courage to sign up and speak out about Laura. I was regularly bullied by Laura, she would come along, divide and conquer friends. She is nasty, spiteful and really arrogant she is worse when drunk, a very nasty and bitchy person.

She claims she was rich when she lived in Cleadon and bragged about her dad's wealth constantly, she hated her mum apparently. I was told they had to sell their home in Cleadon and she moved somewhere else in Sunderland but I can't remember where. When we all went out, she never seemed to have any money and always dodged paying for meals. Her dad drove a really old and tatty thing and looking back I think she was full of crap.

Ironically I was bullied by Laura over my weight, I am now a 12/14 it is nothing to brag about but I feel happier for it. She made my life a misery, she told me no men would find me attractive and constantly belittled me and told me the men I liked would always go for her instead. If I wanted a man, I was told I should be more like her, thankfully I'm not a slag who got off with every man and tried to get off with every doorman in Northeast. I will say Laura did have a pretty face and was always nicely turned out. I lacked confidence and I did buy horrible clothes and make-up back then, Laura hurt my confidence so much I never went to pubs and clubs much as I was really self conscious that women had to look a certain way, similar to her.

Laura took friends off people, myself included but I remember, some of her best friends called Michael 'Shallow Hal' when they first started going out. Shows how loyal they were to her. She married Michael after a while but I am sure she was seeing other men too while they were engaged or dating, this is just what our mutual friends would say if she was brought up in conversation.

I have a lot to thank Laura for, her bullying of me made me a better and stronger person. I was actually shaking at first when I started writing this and I have probably made a load of spelling mistakes on here but please don't judge me for it. She used to make me so anxious. If I saw a message from her id almost be in tears before I read it. I am convinced from what I have seen of her on-line stories and posts that she is the same dickhead now as she was back then so i'd never want to get back in touch.

Good luck Laura in trying to carve out a career, I hope you find your much wanted fame and fortune with an Instagram account and over priced knocky off perfume, lets face it, you couldn't hold down a proper job. I am entitled to say and to tell my feelings about you, you were horrible, I hope you have changed or matured but I have a feeling you haven't.

I'm pleased that I've have spoken out a little about Laura, it's gotten how I feel about her off my chest. I know she reads here. I have no intention of revealing who I am, you bullied me enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

pazwaz

She’s the strangest shape I’ve ever seen. It looks like her arse is back to front.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I do think people take it too far at times with the nasty comments on here, Laura for whatever reason carries her weight on her stomach. She isn’t disgusting, her boyfriend isn’t blind; her shape might not be ideal to many but it is what it is, I agree she does not pick the most flattering clothes. Her boyfriend clearly loves her and that should be questioned because she is overweight. Sorry to be a bore but I had to say it, comment on personality, content, rubbish taste in clothes but leave the body shaming out.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sozhun

VIP Member
Well, she has committed to couch to 5k and she does seem to be doing lots of work on her anxiety! So I don’t think it’s just the perfume she’s talking about.. that’s maybe just gave her a confidence boost!

It’s not like she’s trying to sell crack or something 😂 she’s literally only selling perfume.. why are people so angry 😆
Just gonna leave this link here for you 👇

Will take you straight to the rave section where you can talk about how great she is cos that's not what this thread is for

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

kittypaws

VIP Member
Jesus Christ she’s so fucking boring. No one wants to read your shite Laura. Piss off and take your backwards arse with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

HarlettOScara

Well, she has committed to couch to 5k and she does seem to be doing lots of work on her anxiety! So I don’t think it’s just the perfume she’s talking about.. that’s maybe just gave her a confidence boost!

It’s not like she’s trying to sell crack or something 😂 she’s literally only selling perfume.. why are people so angry 😆
Because MLM schemes are exploitative and unethical.

I can tolerate all the other selling, #ads and affiliate links. But I won’t support MLMs in any way, shape or form either IRL or on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Jammydodge

VIP Member
It really winds me up when people like her being Caroline Flack into this. She had a court case hanging over her as well as battling mental health problems, the media was hounding her and I’m pretty sure Tattle would have been low on her list of priorities.
Exactly this ! I find it pretty grim that she thinks it's ok to sit there pontificating and throwing around ill informed accusations about something that she really has no right to be talking about in reference to the comments being made about her on here. Everything said on here about her is in direct response to what she puts online. The things she says and the way she behaves especially recently when it comes to flogging her fm perfumes and how she goes about it using emotive language to draw people in when it is fact that long term these pyramid selling schemes don't work and the vast majority don't make any money. It would be interesting to know how many people she has recruited from her 'real ' life ? I suspect majority she has recruited through her Instagram and that is the only reason she is doing well , so she claims, for now. The reality for these people is that unless they have similar following to her how will they make money once they have exhausted the family /friends route ? No matter how she flowers it up what she is doing is misleading and exploitative.

And just a final comment...everything she has posted recently has been an ad for something or a freebie ...her platform like many of these self proclaimed bopo influencers has become nothing but a glorified sales page which sole purpose now being to benefit her and line her pockets.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jaeme

That story about how someone's favourite perfume was Cerutti 1881 so they buy the dupe from her... it's only a couple of pounds more for the actual perfume so why would you buy the knockoff version? Absolute dolts.

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Her saying that she had a relaxing time floating around the pool 😂 she always has a nice big rubber ring attached to her anyway so I bet she floats just lovely

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Maracas

Laura lives in LauraWorld though, where it's all hair extensions, false nails and eyelashes, constant pampering and pink fluffy things!

To put it bluntly, she's a total dickhead.
two things grind my gears with this woman (I know only two!!)

1. using the word tummy for her stomach, you are not 7 years old

2. constantly banging on about ‘pampering’ I fucking hate that word too

sorry I had to get that off my tits

• Haha
  • Heart
Does she realise there’s about 17 people watching this live? And that includes people from here 😆 She thinks she’s talking to an audience of thousands

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s so all over the place and out of touch.

One minute she’s out and about, then she’s shielding because of how vulnerable she is, one minute she’s focusing on FM, then she is asking followers what they would like to see.

Maybe it’s just me being touchy the past few days over this whole school meals fiasco but with how some families are struggling so badly to make sure their basic needs are covered, I find it hard to see people bragging about 5* pedigree puppies and apple watches and the newest iPhone in very bad taste. Yes it’s her money but read the room 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Ispylittleeye

Chatty Member
No idea if this has been said before but I do wonder what causes her stomach hang to have the big dent in the middle causing it to look like a front arse.

I’ve seen plenty of people with over hangs but can’t say I’ve seen any that shape.

Then you see the picture where she’s wearing jeans and the shape is so obvious with her belly being split in each leg of the jean....I’m wondering if it’s the tight zips when she does her jeans up cutting into her belly that’s caused the shape?

i dunno how she can happily look in the mirror and look at the photos and go out in public with your belly so low it gets trapped in your legs 🙈
Well she goes out in public because how else would she live a life? She’s still a human who has to shop, travel, go outside etc. It’s not a quick fix, so even if she was trying to do something about it do you suggest she doesn’t go out in public until it’s sorted?

Scragbags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200429-012527_Instagram.jpg

£8 for some fabric softener is she taking the mick?
Honestly some of the shite she's peddling, she's got to be losing followers.

loolabelle

VIP Member
If I tried to put an 18-20 on my Laura proportioned body the only thing I’d get out of it is thrush and a hospital trip to have it surgically removed out of my ass! As someone with a large tummy and no ass... fancy underwear is not designed well for us, I look better naked than with a shitty piece of polyester wedged in places that’ll end up chafed to fuck!

• Haha
  • Heart

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
What are her qualifications for these retreats? I would not be telling this charlatan anything personal or emotive and if I'd been stupid enough to pay for this trip I'd be livid that she was online discussing it. I am a qualified albeit non practicing at the moment dietician And I can categorically say that wellness and diet go hand in hand. Is nutrition discussed? I am fed up of fat bloggers completely disregarding the connection. The gut cannot be ignored when you discuss wellness. How can you be truly happy humphing around over 5 extra stones of weight that your musculoskeletal system is not designed to carry? I am not a fat shamer but wellness is intrinsically linked to your body's treatment. You do not get that large without abusing your gut, that is a fact.

Last edited:
  • Heart