Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm for body positivity and all that I'm not the slimmest of girls but wtf is going on with her belly area? There is something very wrong going on there.

Reactions: 2
I just watched the Hardwick celebration suite video 😱, so bloody annoying; and yes, we get it would be an amazing place to get ready with bridesmaids.

Reactions: 1
Oh and.. She claims to have no fillers in her face but she's totally had her lips done. Unless it's them giant teeth giving them a boost. Her forhead looks suspicious also

Oh and.. She claims to have no fillers in her face but she's totally had her lips done. Unless it's them giant teeth giving them a boost. Her forhead looks suspicious also

Definitely had lip fillers. You can see when you look at her older posts the no lip to fuller lip

Did she not come out with some bull tit a while ago that she was allergic to something and that’s why her top lip was swollen? Definitely a cover up for the fillers she got 😂😂

For someone who claims to be broke, she certainly spends loads on nails, eyelashes, lazer hair removal, extensions etc

Reactions: 4
It was really weird the way she swept the whole thing under the carpet having previously made a lot of references to Mr WLL. I did actually start to think I had imagined that she was married when all traces of the first wedding disappeared.

Any relationship breakdown is sad but IMO it would have made more sense to just say this has happened, I don't wanna talk about it. Rather than the posts about here's my new apartment, no mention of the other half and showing Pandora rings on her wedding finger.

Reactions: 4
I would put money on her posting a story in the morning going on about us nasty people, because shes been caught out lying etc

Reactions: 3
I'm for body positivity and all that I'm not the slimmest of girls but wtf is going on with her belly area? There is something very wrong going on there.
She must have a medical condition surely?! Her arms are quite slim! I’m not slim myself so not judging!

I seen her through years 9, 10 & 11 at school. She was never that big. Maybe a 14-16 at best but never huge. Yet shes always had that overhang that hangs over her legs. So it can’t be that she’s big now that she’s gained that belly. She’s always had it, even at a much smaller size.

Reactions: 3
I seen her through years 9, 10 & 11 at school. She was never that big. Maybe a 14-16 at best but never huge. Yet shes always had that overhang that hangs over her legs. So it can’t be that she’s big now that she’s gained that belly. She’s always had it, even at a much smaller size.
Funny thing is, my wife knew her from a young age and apparently she was quite bullying of bigger people in school. She apparently fat shamed a guy who wanted to go out with her saying she preferred them bald and with muscles like the apparent doormen she used to hang around with

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone follow her!? What's your thoughts

I'm all for her positive vibes but something strikes me as to - shes not all that genuine?

She can be pretty bitchy to people's genuine questions
I think she’s full of herself!

Definitely had lip fillers. You can see when you look at her older posts the no lip to fuller lip
She’s denied having lip fillers or her teeth done. Fake AF!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she’s full of herself!

She’s denied having lip fillers or her teeth done. Fake AF!!
Yep don’t believe a word she says, she’s full of lies. You can tell in recent photos she’s had work done. She never looked that a few years back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.