Whatlauraloves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've followed her for atleast a year but I dont think she is as genuine as she makes out.
I think deep down she is a mega witch and slags everyone off

Reactions: 6
I wish she would just be more honest. I've also noticed she isn't really in with some of the instagrammers I would expect her to be in with. She doesn't seem to have an online rapport. Which to be speaks volumes

Reactions: 3
Laura doesnt reply to messages anymore hardly. Everything seems to be an ad or a sponsorship, and she has changed a lot since i first followed her. I dunno, she talks about not knowing how her next month rents going to be paid, then suddenly shes on a secret holiday over Christmas that was booked at the last min. She has aways said she doesnt dress to suit her shape, she wears what makes her happy - fair enough, but its not as easy as shes preaching.
Also i have been to that place where she gets her eyelashes done and they are the most snobbish people ive met, i went for a wax appointment and they took a chunk of my eye brow off and made them uneven. Also i honestly believe she lied about the size of her jeggings on her collection, im plus size but she has a bigger tummy than me and the size 22 that apparently fit her, didnt come close and im a 20-22

Reactions: 11
I remember when she was married. Was a pretty lavish wedding as well I recall!
She always seems to point out AL has a child from a previous relationship but fails to mention she has an ex husband from a previous relationship 👀

Oh and on curvy brides - said she wanted to see how it felt to wear a wedding dress or something along those BS lines... Pretty sure she's felt it before 🤔
Wonder if Al knows she's been married?! 😂

Reactions: 9
She always seems to point out AL has a child from a previous relationship but fails to mention she has an ex husband from a previous relationship 👀

Oh and on curvy brides - said she wanted to see how it felt to wear a wedding dress or something along those BS lines... Pretty sure she's felt it before 🤔
Imagine if he didn't 😂

Her pre-scripted uber cheesy 80s style Ads
Yes!! Exactly that, as though I should be watching her on the shopping channel selling one of those useless pieces of gym equipment that no one ever uses!
When I first started following her and sent a few messages, I used to get replies, but never get any now.
I just think if she is living pay check to not knowing when the next one is going to come, wouldn’t it be much easier to go and just get a normal job and do all the insta stuff as a sideline. The constant ads are annoying, I don’t think you see the real Laura at all.

Reactions: 6
That's the thing with blogging etc.. You don't know if or when the next campaign is coming. You either have to have a really decent safety net, or a job at the same time.

Reactions: 2
She’s the strangest shape I’ve ever seen. It looks like her arse is back to front.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The worst ad she did was for the Baxter’s soup! It was so cringe! I swear when she first posted it she put a caption saying that she had submitted it to do an ad but it had been rejected? That part of the caption seems to have gone now? Does anyone know how the while submitting ads things work?

Reactions: 4

Did she revert back to the maiden name after divorcing Michael?

Reactions: 1
I wish she would just be more honest. I've also noticed she isn't really in with some of the instagrammers I would expect her to be in with. She doesn't seem to have an online rapport. Which to be speaks volumes
Yeah seems very strange to me too! Years ago she was friends with that lady, Zoe - she did beauty hauls on YT. She was good friends with Naomi G too, I remember them going on holiday together but I'm assuming they fell out 🤷‍♀️
As far as I know she's only friends now with Jess Millichamp and Mihkila McDaid in the IG world

Yeah seems very strange to me too! Years ago she was friends with that lady, Zoe - she did beauty hauls on YT. She was good friends with Naomi G too, I remember them going on holiday together but I'm assuming they fell out 🤷‍♀️
As far as I know she's only friends now with Jess Millichamp and Mihkila McDaid in the IG world
She took Al down to curve last year 🤔

Ohhhhj glad to see this thread as I've heard nothing but people praising her on insta and I'm sitting there like "wtf" 😂 She is so fake and I'm not one to normally body shame as I'm a big girl myself but as someone said a few posts up she is the most weirdly shaped person I've never seen anything like it .Is there a medical reason to it ?

Reactions: 4
I think it's purely because she smaller, and not just a bit, everywhere else. I have a big tummy, but I'm big everywhere else too, that's just the biggest bit, if that makes sense. I know the struggle of clothes shopping when things fit, but you can't shove your tummy in! It's not all flowers and rainbows being fat, and you can't just think positive and those struggles go away.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it's purely because she smaller, and not just a bit, everywhere else. I have a big tummy, but I'm big everywhere else too, that's just the biggest bit, if that makes sense. I know the struggle of clothes shopping when things fit, but you can't shove your tummy in! It's not all flowers and rainbows being fat, and you can't just think positive and those struggles go away.
I don’t get her either. I don’t want to se ever in her pants. I think some of her outfits look really nice but the bulk of them look awful.

Reactions: 1
I’m carrying more weight than I should be, I’m quite embarrassed by the fact I’m a bigger version of the guy my wife married and trying to change that is hard. She just looks a mess most of the time.

she looked very glamorous at the event she was at with me and the wife some years back. I don’t think time has been kind to her.

people on here saying that she’s been pleading poverty online to people. Its a change of time from when we met because she talked about being extremely well off and never needing to work again because of all her irons in the fire.It’s well known that Michael (husband 1) worked in construction and gave practically every penny to her and lived beyond their means. She lived at home with her dad for many many years even when she was married according to my wife. So maybe now she’s got a taste of the real world.

A few people where my wife works know her and have taken an interest in this thread so there will be more stories to come I think

• Heart
I assume her dad is wealthy? She harps on about how she's spent ten years hussling in the blogging world but I think she most likely has an inbuilt security net of family money.

Reactions: 2
Set my wife on the case for photos. She said she thinks she only allowed official photos. Shows to me how much of a high opinion she has of herself. Thankfully I wasn’t there. I think I had to watch the grass grow

I assume her dad is wealthy? She harps on about how she's spent ten years hussling in the blogging world but I think she most likely has an inbuilt security net of family money.
This is from my wife and her friend, they have taken a huge interest in this;
So Laura lived in a nice part of Sunderland with Mam and dad. During school she had a bad relationship with her mother. Would always slag her off and say how much she disliked her and she was a daddy’s girl. Their relationship was always weird because from ages of 14 through to 16 Laura would tell us that she got off with doorman in nightclubs, she had a boyfriend who was 10 years older and her dad was apparently cool with that and all the male attention she apparently got.
When the parents split her and her dad and husband 1 rented a place. Don’t know what happened to all the money but that family always lived beyond their means. Laura would constantly brag about how rich her family were but when we went for nights out, she always seemed to forget her bank card or forget her money and she would always say she will flirt with a man to buy her drinks all night and then ditch them in the end.
So we think her wealth was exaggerated after the parents split, she’s got zero independence and she’s lost a lot of her friends because of her attitude and fake personality. We would like her more if she was honest instead of being fake and making excuses. We don’t believe a word she says!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.