Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
View attachment 2895660I. Feels like it’s all about being broke. Why did she not have a rainy day fund? Obviously the operation cost her X thousand but she would have been off for a while recovering from that anyway. Life is tough for many people, parents are worried about putting the heating on too much but want their children to be warm. It just looks bad considering all the beauty treatments she has been having, I wasn’t paying attention if they were freebies. Then all the gear for going to the races, where did that money come from? I think she would have been better speaking about the operation beforehand, even have stuff recorded for when she was off having it explaining her absence. Then she would have brands and her followers onside and she would still be making money now.
And this is the issue with so called influencers- if you arent active on SM you just arent earning, no engagement means no pay.
Theres somebody else who keeps popping up on my tiktok who had a gastric sleeve over here. The night she came out of hospital she was on tiktok flogging protein water. Looked flushed, breathless- ended up.in A&E. How sad that when all you want to do is go to bed and sleep it off you are on tiktok.
You stay away too long then people move on to someone else.
She's a numpty for not having any savings as back up though- not like shes getting any sick pay after her op like most of us would

• Sad
Reactions: 8

LadyB65

Chatty Member
She’s on TikTok live talking about her ‘broken leg’ and how she developed the PE from incorrect treatment 🥱 She’s either full of shit, or is setting it up nicely to sue the NHS, gotta fund that shit hair in some way!

• Haha

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
What a crock of shit she’s chatting about the leg
I know someone who broke their fib & tibia.
Was sent home saying it’s a sprained ankle, got sent home with paracetamol and nobody home .

The docs then didn’t listen when they were complaining about pain, btw it still wasn’t casted or anything.
Anyhoo long story after leaving my friend in agony then took her down for surgery .
When they came around they had broken f&t and compartment syndrome where the leg should have been amputated due to blood clots building up .
They had months in hospital with rehab and 2 skin grafts …not once did they tell me .. they nearly died .
That’s defo off her dodgy cheap /short cut surgery .
You would think something so dangerous and serious she would have had it done in uk .
Esp when she’s already high risk for surgery .
I know loads people nowhere near her size and got told to lose stones before even touching them or even a stone
So yeah more fukin lies and prob promote shit at the cost of her life . Stupid fool
I don’t know why people are doubting what she is saying - she had a pulmonary embolism which is quite literally life threatening. Your friend may have had blood clots on the wound but that’s different to a DVT which leads to pulmonary embolism. Laura is full of shit but you certainly can die from a PE, especially if not caught quickly.

Nkomoagogo

She's absolutely delighted she now has something to write about. Roll the anxiety attacks now for the next year. She is so so boring..ad after ad. Gone are the days when she came on to chat. She has literally nothing to talk about only cheap nasty I'll fitting clothes and that muck iconic London make up. God she's a dose.

• Haha

rubyred66

Chatty Member
I do feel for her being mugged it must have shaken her. I had my purse snatched in Paris, a few years back and it was an awful experience. I never at any point felt the need to declare it on Facebook.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gimplick

I've mentioned it before but I used to work with her. She was National Citizens Service so calling young people and I remember her being very self entitled, full of attitude and treated others like shit.

She'd walk down that corridor like she was above everyone else.

Thing is some of the people they hired were very entry level and some were there as part of getting them off their benefits. So I dunno why she thought she was the bee's knees. I worked on Nat.Careers Service so only met with her in the joint canteen. She was so obnoxious.

• Wow

Furnessian

VIP Member
She is practically crippled, has an open wound and is recovering from a broken leg but THANK GOD she is not worried about her false tan.

• Haha

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She was wielding a crutch in her TikTok ramble so that backs up the broken leg story.

Fancy taking months off work and your employers (brands) ditching you. Who could have predicted that?

If she has had WLS and chosen not to monetise that then she deserves to have no income. People love shit like that, she could have made a mint. We know she has no scruples so it’s not that she wants her WL journey to be private.
I think she’s perhaps hiding the wls because for years she claimed that she was healthy being the size she is & would need to admit that it was not the truth. She can’t hide behind her lies though as it will become noticeable that she is losing weight. Not sure how she is going to manage with content with a broken leg, I would imagine it would be difficult for anyone to manage there day to day business but her job is trying on clothes in front of the mirror.

Furnessian

VIP Member
I think the surgery in Turkey is generally of a high standard but the aftercare can sometimes be lacking and obviously people want to fly home as quickly as possible afterwards because of cost/ have to go back to work. Probably they should not be flying at all and it’s not like you can pop back to the doctors for them to check on you etc.

This has been discussed a little bit here before but the NHS does not provide free aftercare for elective/cosmetic surgery performed overseas and you’re supposed to make your own arrangements. I’m sure most people don’t bother, including poverty-stricken Laura.

LadyB65

Chatty Member
She was live on TikTok earlier, there were 4 people watching 😂😂
She’s trying so hard to become relevant on TikTok, her latest reply to someone who questioned her accent has made me cringe myself inside out and her stories, where she mentions that she has ADHD again 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha

Gimplick

That's why I've asked if she's buying followers, with these new ads.

I hate her "advert voice". One minute she's emphasising her shields accent then next she's trying to be QVC!

• Haha

Skinny

VIP Member
I appreciate i am probably very late to the party here, but I have just stumbled across her Instagram and her body shape has BLOWN my mind. I can’t understand it. It’s like in that blue dress she looks average sized, even her face isn’t particularly big, but once you get past her middle what is all the hanging stomach?! She’s very rectangularly fat. Bizarre. I’ve never seen anything like it. I drew a picture of how I imagine her body looks under her clothes. Enjoy. View attachment 2424426
I was the same when I first came across her. Literally flabbergasted.

Her new pictures… something is off about them. Edited? Photoshopped or something?

• Haha

cill2019

VIP Member
Same. Shes 100% lying about breaking her leg. 18 months after an ankle break and my leg still isnt the same shape it was and it took months for me to be able to walk as i did before. She's the biggest liar out.
No lie I sprained my ankle 20 years ago and it’s never been the same, it’s still swollen even now

• Sad

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
OMG! Today she is discussing if a restaurant is "plus size friendly" 😂 😂 😂
Holy Moly Laura, for someone who is plus size and allegedly "confident" she does a bloody good example of being plus size and petrified!

She is desperately pathetic and trying to pretend the world needs lardy arse Laura to review a restaurant before any plus size woman dare consider dining in a restaurant!!!

The ONLY reason the diners in any restaurant may make LAURA feel uncomfortable is because Laura takes her fully exposed stomach as her plus 1 to the opening of a letter. Nobody in any restaurant, bar, bathroom or shop needs or wants to see Laura's ginormous belly wobbling all over the place. Laura's issues and experiences are simply because Laura dresses like she's a size 8 when she's actually a size 28!

Shove the beach ball belly away, dress like any normal plus size woman and guess what, you can eat in ANY restaurant without everyone gawping at your gunt!!!

People stare and make YOU feel uncomfortable because YOU look utterly ridiculous in your badly fitting clothes Laura! You have done more damage to the plus size world than anyone Laura! TIME TO SHUT UP AND BORE OFF!

Off I pop to spend all night worrying about leaving my house tomorrow because Laura hasnt reviewed everywhere I'm going tomorrow and I'm so anxious that everywhere might not be plus size friendly, because my plus size pound isn't as valued as everyone else's! (NOT!!!) 😡

• Heart
  • Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
I cant believe she managed 3 stories just cause someone asked her if she lost weight
And talking about skin removal surgery?! Some people have lost half their body weight and have still been denied it. She'd definitely be going private 🤑🤑🤑