Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IMG_2541.jpeg
I. Feels like it’s all about being broke. Why did she not have a rainy day fund? Obviously the operation cost her X thousand but she would have been off for a while recovering from that anyway. Life is tough for many people, parents are worried about putting the heating on too much but want their children to be warm. It just looks bad considering all the beauty treatments she has been having, I wasn’t paying attention if they were freebies. Then all the gear for going to the races, where did that money come from? I think she would have been better speaking about the operation beforehand, even have stuff recorded for when she was off having it explaining her absence. Then she would have brands and her followers onside and she would still be making money now.

Reactions: 9
No problem walking down the street full stride to get her takeaway, on her lives she can barely make a few movements without deep breathing and her friend telling her she will be ok. It’s all very confusing.

parisreynolds

She’s trying to live her life to the full, apparently. Which to her is sitting in a hot tub and going for bottomless brunches.
don’t forget the facials, nail appointments, hair appointment, eyelash/brow procedures, laser hair remover etc etc. none of which would be required if she was really confident in herself…

Size 20-22? I don’t think so. The green shorts are bursting at the waist. The brown Billie Faiers set is vile.

And the “I nearly died and can’t do x,y and z” narrative is bollocks. Can get her facials and hair and nails and do multiple clothing hauls done still but constantly looking for a pity party.

blahblahblah29

I see she is acting like Lucy Spraggan is her bestie 🥱
You don't need to tag her tour and promote her....she can do that well enough by herself.
Get in the fucking bin Laura

• Haha

Swirlyicecream

God to have all of that stomach cut off, it wasn’t even like it’s just loose skin, such a big risky operation.

don’t get me started on the bullshit leg story though!

KindnessWins

I don’t know how she managed to get the tummy tuck. I’ve had a consultation here and in Turkey and was told both times I needed to reach my goal weight before they would operate (this was taking into consideration the weight of the excess skin on my tummy) and I was nowhere near the size of her.
I’m actually baffled that she was able to get it done.

Last edited:

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
She will probably be absolutely exhausted for a week now, eeeeh aahhh pet. This is the part I don’t get, she is having all this therapy for trauma and get that she can’t breathe, she had to leave a ‘live’ as she felt unable to catch her breath. The last place I’d want to be in that situation is at a gig, all those people. She isn’t off the go between beauty, hair and social occasions, personally when I had a rough time with anxiety I left the house when it was absolutely unavoidable.
She can’t be struggling for cash if she’s paying for therapy, beauty treatments, gig tickets etc. How shameless of her to be banging on about all the lost income yet she still appears to have plenty of disposable income for non-essential day to day expenses (ok therapy might be essential but hair and beauty shit is not)

Scragbags

VIP Member
She had her break from sm planned as she said her friend would be updating so this doesnt seem like an out of the blue quick discovery illness. I am going to agree with speculation of complications from an abroad wls.
And she'll come out and say any weight loss is down to her 'medical issues' atm no doubt

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
which bit???? confirms what many thought that the whole truth was not being shared……
---
BTW I don’t doubt that she had a DVT/PE but the rambling explanation about how it was caused 🤔
I honestly doubt she has broken her leg, I think she’s had major complications with her weight loss surgery including a DVT/PE but does not want to blame that procedure but is happy to lay the blame on the NHS. The fact she was wearing heels at the Grand National the other week really makes me doubt her.
If she does set up a go fund me, anyone who donates to it is a full when she is affording to pay for expensive beauty treatments

traceymrsd

VIP Member
So let me get this right! I popped onto her live yesterday based on the comments on here, & heard her say she's gets exhausted putting her make up on & what an effort it is to get herself ready (or words to that effect) BUT she can do a photo shoot? I know it's hardly the like running a 10k but she's is such a bull shitting fraud!!!

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
Oh! I thought I’d missed it on social media!
No it’s all the cryptic stuff and drawing in likes and sympathy votes. If she don’t care about people then delete your IG and embrace your second chance at life… instead of seeking validation from others with sympathy posts for clout

Furnessian

VIP Member
She looks to be standing up at that gig. I thought she could barely move after her broken leg, let alone stand for hours