Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justleaveitthere

I wouldn’t be surprised if she went abroad for the belly cut away, developed an infection and NHS to the rescue with the near death drama.

Reactions: 7

Louise20

She’s had WLS more than one way..but not sure which way , not the usual band /bypass.
Prob a mixture of few procedures.
She’s now broke her leg and got blood clots.
Not sure how all events took place .
I can confirm the broken leg story. She's been using a wheelchair because of it.

• Wow
  • Sad

Makingmemories

Having broken my ankle in the past it took months of physio to walk properly with balance and although I never wore huge heels before I've got no chance now due to its instability.
Crutches for months too.
Not buying it.
Same. Shes 100% lying about breaking her leg. 18 months after an ankle break and my leg still isnt the same shape it was and it took months for me to be able to walk as i did before. She's the biggest liar out.

I didnt realise she'd had surgery on her stomach, i just watched her latest reel and her stomach has gone so had to come here to catch up

Skye green

Chatty Member
I'm going to say it....is she going for WLS?
I reckon this is the reason. I think if you spin it on “I loved myself then I love myself now but wanted to do this for me” bullshit people will buy it

plus new followers through weight loss

yellowhello

I think she’s had some of the belly hang cut off, but is still plus size. In her outfits it doesn’t seem to have the ball bag at the front look

• Haha

EssexHun

It’s very attention seeking… I do hope it’s not serious but I agree, I think it’s weight loss surgery

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
At this point I'm adamant she has a public humiliation kink, why else would she do this shit?!

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I genuinely don't know what makes ppl think she pays her own way in life, she's hardly ever worked. Certainly not enough to fund her lifestyle, fund her home renovations, fund her hair/nail/skin care. I've watched her for a number of years and not long ago she was selling fake perfumes at craft markets, hardly jet set lifestyle income. She's well travelled and lives alone so no other income to help with the bills. Laura's spending and hardly working do not add up.

I know for a fact her hair extensions cost £1000 each time she replaces them
For yrs alot of her hauls were her just getting clothes on credit, filming them, sending them bk and then posting affiliate links to them. Hardly wealth making work.

Her father was due to come stay with her to recover from an operation he'd had, he's not homeless. I wholeheartedly believe he's the bank of daddy

To me, Laura has ALWAYS given off spoilt brat, daddy's girl vibes. I've never seen her earn anywhere near what she spends.
I've never seen her do an honest day's work in the years I've seen her post.

blahblahblah29

I think she's off to have wls

How she makes a living when she's non existent with a personality of a potato is beyond me

Retro80s

VIP Member
Said a while ago- have some tea but can’t say a word but smell bullshit

someone whose dvt and broken leg and she strolls that easily?

💩
She wouldn’t be wearing stupid shoes to go out, put it that way!
My daughter had DVT 2 years ago, she was on blood thinners for weeks and had to wear support stocking, she certainly wasn’t going to the races wearing non flats!

Possibly she just had a fleur de lis TT but no WLS at all.

And I wouldn't blame her for that either. She had the oddest shape and that apron was half of it. Who knows what weight she would be without it?! She may not need WLS once that's gone.
I think so, and I don’t blame her one bit. I’d much rather think she did have her over hang removed than it be WLS.
---
Being obese for as long as she has. Why have surgery to hide her size rather than have life changing surgery that may help her.
Maybe she knows WLS isn’t for her, she might enjoy going for meals and not want to go that route. Her stomach was severely disproportionate to the rest of her, with it removed she could be more active and also wear more clothes that she actually loved.

Not.today.brenda

Absolutely, they are a game changer 🙌🏼 but you’re so right, she must have been absolutely desperate to have flown over there and to have put her body through that, the risks are unimaginable 😭
Desperately stupid and deluded that you can just get your stomach cut off because you can't be arsed putting the effort into diet and exercise. Absolute moron she is.