Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
What the hecking heck is with the ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC voice on her update videos yesterday? She sounds ridiculous! Almost child like! What's that all about I wonder!

As a person who works very long shifts in the NHS, I see all kinds of patients before, during and after surgery and I have never seen or heard the side effect called pathetic voice syndrome!

And who sits with their legs crossed after they've had a Pulmonary Embolism and a broken leg?

Something smells fishy with Laura's "story"

Attachments

Reactions: 8

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Having gone through life changing surgery I can categorically say I would have never thought a trip for a facial, lashes or trip to the races would be anything I wanted to do. My hair never got cut for going in 15 months. Put on breathlessness also!

• Heart

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
So she’s got an open wound but still trying to figure out how she can go in a hot tub 🙄
She has been seriously ill in hospital due to her treatment & now wants to fuck it all up again to go in a hot tub. She’s an absolute idiot & if gets an infection will be a drain on the nhs again as has not listened to advice on how to keep her wound clean & germ free. Also why ask people on the internet who are not medically qualified.

• Heart

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
Her wound must of been in some state to need a
vac dressing. IF it heals, she’ll be very disfigured.

Also, typing ‘Billy Bullshitter’ earlier put me in mind if the ‘Billy Bunter’ outfit, remember that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Rose94

VIP Member
Definitely off for WLS. Then in 18 months a collab with a dodgy turkey clinic for skin removal

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Maybe the trauma is she fell on the dog and it died? As always she leaves everything open to speculation so I'm speculating she squashed her dog by falling on it and breaking her leg!

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
Just watched her Asda haul. The belly is totally gone but then so is the illusion that the rest of her is skinny, it was just in comparison to the apron.

None of the haul really fitted, the jumpsuits were eyewateringly tight but she seemed to love them.

Silentwhisper13

Chatty Member
Said a while ago- have some tea but can’t say a word but smell bullshit

someone whose dvt and broken leg and she strolls that easily?

💩
You've got to give us more than that! Something!! Anything?! 😁
---
Did she get her boobs done too? In her latest reel all I can see is boobs bouncing about! I can’t remember ever noticing before unless the lack of belly means she can push them up more.
1000046207.jpg

She's most definitely had an uplift, if not implants. Now that they are fuller and lifted away from her arms, it's highlighting how "square" she actually is around the top half

Last edited:
  • Wow

CrapEars

VIP Member
I think she’s had surgery. A sleeve or bypass. There’s no way she’s lost weight that fast by dieting when she’s always said that dieting isn’t for her. The fact that she reckons she’ll need skin removal surgery shows she thinks she’s going to lose a lot more.

blahblahblah29

She is boring
Only does Ads no engagement with anyone .....who remembers her years ago when she actually spoke on her stories outside of doing ads.
Go back to Barclays Laura ...you are past it

Reactions: 7