Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing to distinguish her now from the usual plus sized influencer. She will need to up her game to get noticed now she is belly-free.
The thing is she’s not that likeable to stand out, most of her followers on both instagram & TikTok are bought & she’s rapidly losing them on instagram.
She’s trying to make the fact she had a pulmonary embolism into her personality now & gain sympathy but her stories of the broken leg don’t add up. Had she have been truthful from the start about getting her apron removed she could have actually helped a lot of her followers as let’s be fair even though she claimed before her op she was a picture of health & her size never held her back it most definitely would have had major health implications at the size she was. I definitely think her time is over & she needs to get a new job because trying to claim she has cash flow issues due to work stopping when she was ‘ill’ but getting expensive beauty treatments & buying clothes haul is not something a skint person can do

Reactions: 11

Furnessian

VIP Member
Don’t forget after breaking her leg and nearly dying, she wore heels to the Grand National. I know she was tired the next day but she showed such courage.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I only followed her for a short while but her voice and accent made me shiver. I love a geordie accent too, but hers is awful. Plus she’s just so boring and monotone when she speaks. As much as it was awful, that apron gunt was her USP and now without it she’s as dull as ditchwater.

AuntieSocial

I am astounded by her stupidity. I had a hysterectomy with keyhole surgery last June and had to postpone a holiday due to being warned not to swim for 3 months afterwards. She’s got a massive wound and asks the internet if she can buy a waterproof cossie so she can fester in a hot tub. Vapid twat.

• Haha
  • Sad

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
This title won by a huge majority as its v funny and v accurate... Well done @rubyred66.

Recap -

Laura went on TV to show more of her famous lying skills, by showing the nation her fake singing skills. She made herself up to look like a huge bride of chucky for some strange reason?

Laura has been on holiday, she wore an array of old clothes, many which are out of stock (useless as always!)

At the end of the holiday she decided to give one of her useless sermons. Giving her boring opinion on her holiday, her old sandals and her old "pride" Tshirt.

Laura is desperately trying to hook a brand to work with her. Unfortunately when your only unique selling point is your huge stomach, your lies and your fakeness, brands are not desperate to work with her!

As nobody seems interested in working with her, she's had to resort to buying a cheap holiday herself to review, so she can justify playing dress up in old clothes and so she can review a holiday in January in the midst of a huge economic crisis! 👏

Laura now has a manager! 😂 Unsure what there is to manage but it's probably to do with making Laura feel more important than she already does.

Laura has ventured onto Tiktok, no doubt more ridiculous posts of her Gunt incoming anytime soon.

Lots of showing her enormous stomach in the last thread, she's worked out it aggravates the russians who criticise her en masse and their interactions make her feel special and boost her interaction numbers🤪

Shes bought over 50k followers in the past year. She's desperate for a blue tick to validate her existence.

Laura jumped on the celebrity ADHD bandwagon and got herself diagnosed. Whatever her diagnosis she's still a fake out of touch liar!

Wonder what lies she will tell during the next thread...

• Haha
  • Heart

Swirlyicecream

‘This is my life, not a soap opera’ yet she milks and adds drama and alludes to things online for attention 😂

• Heart

Titch tactics

I'm a larger lady and I'm all for self love and being happy and comfortable with yourself but there is a big difference between that and being completely delusional.

• Heart

longtimestalker

Chatty Member
She’s saying she only lost that much weight with stress and heartache and finally admitted about thr stomach op.
But she doesn’t want to talk about that , only the broken leg and all the doom and gloom and because she broke her leg it ripped her wounds open 🤦🏽‍♀️
She has a platform to use this to help and advocate people struggling with same things and all she wants to do is lie and set up a pity party go fund me for facials .
There is absolutely No way she’s broke her leg and wearing heels. I broke mine 15 years ago any still can’t wear heels and have constant problems with it still

Reactions: 10

EssexHun

That looks like South Shields hospital wards if I’m honest .
Oh absolutely, that’s a UK hospital. Sorry I meant she likely went abroad, had the surgery and then come home and experienced issues, needing to seek NHS support. If she is mentioning flying in her comments, that may also make sense.

it’s all very dramatic though isn’t it, I am often in hospital as I have a lot of medical issues out of my control (I avoid going in as often as I can as I feel bad about having to go in) but I certainly don’t post cryptic posts on social media for attention 🙈

IMG_2588.jpeg
Anyone ever had a facial in their clothes like that? You can see some of the product on her jacket. I’ve always taken my clothes off, just kept underwear on and then they always cover you with a towel/blanket thing. Maybe getting undressed would exhaust Laura but she could wear something she could at least lower to her shoulders.
---
Having gone through life changing surgery I can categorically say I would have never thought a trip for a facial, lashes or trip to the races would be anything I wanted to do. My hair never got cut for going in 15 months. Put on breathlessness also!
I have to be honest and say I do think she will live off this trauma, I’ve had horrific medical issues that I’ve been told would need to be addressed in counselling after but I was too busy getting my life back on track and paying the bills. Also my attitude was that I’d made it, I was alive and I should just be blessed to be walking out of hospital and not being carried feet first! It was at least 9 months before I could go for a haircut as I didn’t want to have to discuss where I’d been and what had happened to me, I just wanted to keep moving forward. I’m sorry Laura has went through so much, health worries are not at all nice BUT sometimes you have to just shake it off and thank your lucky stars to be around still.

• Heart

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
She was probably edging for one of those rich fetishists types to send her money, like a sugar daddy. They're probably out there and with her following she could potentially find one 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nah, I think she fancies Lucy Spraggan and thinks if she hangs around enough concerts and posts enough she'll get noticed by her and then get to meet Simon Cowell too 😂

• Haha

Patmullins1

Chatty Member
I tapped out at the dead nana on part 3.

I don’t doubt the girl’s had a hard time. But she is one malingering, attention seeking pest. Don’t forget, the root cause of all these issues was you being morbidly obese.

• Haha

Shel86

I get that shes been poorly but I just don't understand this crying into the camera crap (I know it's just for engagement & not even sure she has been crying) but can the woman not do anything for her self! Everything she talked about was something someone else did for her!

I also cant stand the pathetic sounding voice that goes with the fake tears
Completely agree, what mugs has she got running around after her doing her garden, helping her shoot content, making her food and yet she can go to concerts, beauty and hair appts, change into 7 different outfits!

• Haha

Salty Sue

I will say though, she looks miles better. Once she's all healed and that, it'll be a new lease of life losing all that.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I honestly doubt she has broken her leg, I think she’s had major complications with her weight loss surgery including a DVT/PE but does not want to blame that procedure but is happy to lay the blame on the NHS. The fact she was wearing heels at the Grand National the other week really makes me doubt her.
If she does set up a go fund me, anyone who donates to it is a full when she is affording to pay for expensive beauty treatments
Having broken my ankle in the past it took months of physio to walk properly with balance and although I never wore huge heels before I've got no chance now due to its instability.
Crutches for months too.
Not buying it.

Jonesy88

I really don't get the purpose of her post other than attention seeking and sympathy engagement. I don't think it's WLS, I think it is mental health related but it is so cringe to film that clip and then watch it back and think yep thats good enough to edit and post. Just focus on your recovery!

Christmascupcake90

This just emphasises how dangerous being so obese actually is. It's actually given me a shake and I'm now planning to up my fitness 🙃 likely her level of immobility especially after an op has lead to all of this !