Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salty Sue

I will say though, she looks miles better. Once she's all healed and that, it'll be a new lease of life losing all that.

Reactions: 10

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I honestly doubt she has broken her leg, I think she’s had major complications with her weight loss surgery including a DVT/PE but does not want to blame that procedure but is happy to lay the blame on the NHS. The fact she was wearing heels at the Grand National the other week really makes me doubt her.
If she does set up a go fund me, anyone who donates to it is a full when she is affording to pay for expensive beauty treatments
Having broken my ankle in the past it took months of physio to walk properly with balance and although I never wore huge heels before I've got no chance now due to its instability.
Crutches for months too.
Not buying it.

Jonesy88

I really don't get the purpose of her post other than attention seeking and sympathy engagement. I don't think it's WLS, I think it is mental health related but it is so cringe to film that clip and then watch it back and think yep thats good enough to edit and post. Just focus on your recovery!

Christmascupcake90

This just emphasises how dangerous being so obese actually is. It's actually given me a shake and I'm now planning to up my fitness 🙃 likely her level of immobility especially after an op has lead to all of this !

AuntieSocial

Writing a sermon on Insta saying all the details are on Tik Tok is a cynical attempt to up her followers there. Someone’s said so in the comments, it’s too early in the morning for that to be deleted 🤣

She claims it will be months before she’s better, yet she was well enough to go to the Grand National last week? The attention seeking is off the scale 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

KindnessWins

The fucking dramatics from her. I can't go in the bathroom or kitchen because of flashbacks 🙄

So she skirted over having bad botched surgery in Turkey which turned necrotic and probably caused thr NHS thousands to sort!

Fuck off Laura.
I agree 100%.

It’s all for sympathy. The fact that she’s directing people to her TikTok (which she earns £££ from) shows how insincere she really is. She’s been dropped from brands and is now looking for ways to cash in.
Her TikTok’s are a car crash. She could have explained it all in a 3 min video rather than waffling on and making absolutely zero sense. She seemed off her face when I watched them last night.

And then contradicts herself this morning. Last night she was breathing out her arse trying to string a sentence together, talking about how she’s so knackered she can barely breathe…. Then this morning she manages to get up and put a coat on to take a pic for an insta ad 🤔

She should’ve just been honest about her operation and her struggles afterwards. She would’ve gained real empathy and understanding if she was more genuine.

justleaveitthere

I wish there was an eye roll reaction button for that post she’s done above. I agree with everyone else, I don’t think she ever broke her leg and the heel wearing is proof. Receipts Laura or it didn’t happen.
if she had of broken her leg then there would have been x-rays uploaded all over her Instagram of the break. She wouldn’t have been able to help herself.

Reactions: 9

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s just another plus sized female trying on clothes, there’s no longer anything unique about her & she will blend with not the background as she’s not that likeable either

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
A
Update: Poor, tragic Laura who is unable to breathe, walk or go in the kitchen (PTSD apparently) is managing to bravely drag herself to a whole host of aesthetics providers and hairdressers as it is well known in medical circles that traditional cures like rest, anti biotics and hydration are overrated. Instead an acid peel and a blow dry are now recommended to aid recovery following botched plastic surgery. Laura however has no money so if one of you could find it in your hearts to set up a go fund me for her she'll do a tik tok about you.
Wait she had an acid peel days/weeks after nearly dying? I salute her commitment to skincare 🫡

• Haha

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
I agree - she does get some vile comments which are awful. Though she probably wouldn’t get as much abuse if she hadn’t bought so many followers.
Plus she chooses not to turn the comments off on her posts..why is that I wonder 🤔 £££££££

She has chosen to profit off the bought followers plus all the others she knows follow her for all the wrong reasons. It can't be a surprise to her that the comments from them are not going to be positive ? I also find it strange that she is actively scrolling through hundreds of messages and putting all those ridiculous comments back to these idiots, I know she thinks she's funny but all those comments do is show just how much time she wastes entertaining them all! But then of course we all know much as she pretends to hate it she in fact loves the attention because she says all the time it earns her money!

Wow the idea that you can just ‘shake off’ trauma.
I did, I can’t tell my story as it would give my identity but I had to keep going. What happened to Laura, while awful like I said, has not stopped her life, she isn’t at home unable to leave the house. Those NHS services only have so much space and funding, knowing what I know from real life experience there are people willing to end their lives as they can’t deal with what they went through and would need that help.
---
Having broken my ankle in the past it took months of physio to walk properly with balance and although I never wore huge heels before I've got no chance now due to its instability.
Crutches for months too.
Not buying it.
Yes and with the added weight, it would be impossible to walk about in heels so soon. Also why would you risk your healing bone for a day at the races? None of it makes any sense.

jf99

Chatty Member
She’s still trying to shove body positivity down people’s throat on her latest post but yet hasn’t really spoken much about her reason to have her apron surgically removed & is just trying to gain sympathy about the other medical issues it led to.
Looks like this lady is not the only one unfollowing
I feel like most people would have been a lot more understanding if she'd been honest and talked about it all up front instead of it only coming out because she had serious complications. It would actually have been interesting content as well.

ladyem

Watching the Tik Tok videos made me laugh as when she cried and rubbed her eyes her lashes hovered over her hand. So body positive that she had a filter on.
I googled Fleur de lys abdominal surgery… number one potential side effect is a pulmonary embolism. And she claims the wound “de-hissed” after she broke her leg but it’s most common 5-8 days after surgery for that to happen.

people would have much more sympathy for her if she didn’t constantly lie.

• Haha

Scragbags

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240229_063456_Instagram.jpg

So this is definitely a hospital.
The messages are super cryptic.
If it's not wls and she has had to have something life changing done I do hope it's nothing serious tbf.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Can't believe she's actually tagged the RVI whilst videoing waiting for her appointment 😆 she's a proper fb hun tagging herself at the hospital at every appt so everyone asks how she is

• Haha