WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not unkind, it’s fact, Laura will have an untimely death due to weight related/induced illnesses. In 2023, there is no reason for anyone to be overweight due to overeating/drinking as there’s more than enough information in the public domain for people to access. Obviously it goes without saying, medical reasons, psychological or other known and accepted factors do not apply.

We, are going to need a new thread title soon, any suggestions? 🤔

My next thread title suggestion -

WhatLauraLoves #6 Laura buys followers she doesn't need, with money she doesn't have, to impress ppl she doesn't like 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We, are going to need a new thread title soon, any suggestions? 🤔

My next thread title suggestion -

WhatLauraLoves #6 Laura buys followers she doesn't need, with money she doesn't have,to impress ppl she doesn't like 🤥
After reading about this my suggestion is:

WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My suggestion:

Shock horror, Laura now makes a lass squirt out of her beef curtains but we’re still all bored with her endless lies and sermons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion: Russian trolls aren't using bad words, they're just saying Laura's arse is on backwards

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s 100% trying to go viral on TikTok. Honestly, pathetic. She is putting on weight and baiting “trolls” by posting these types of clips that have her front bum jiggling around.

4742F9F8-2935-4151-97E9-DC1B191FBDD5.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Her front bum is rapidly expanding 😳 the way she does the toe tap cracks me up, she really does rate herself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve not followed her for a while but had a peek and oh lord she’s piled it on! It’s even hindering how she walks now. That huge arse on front is just grotesque. I can’t get behind this type of body positivity. It’s catering to a very specific group of people now. Honestly shocked. This is not going to end well for her. I don’t like her but I don’t want any harm coming to her.

Actually dying at this 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
I noticed the TK Maxx website has a lot of Chelsea Peers pyjamas and bed linen. Some of it is current stock on the CP website, but with about 70% off 🤣

Reactions: 2
How the hell does she afford all the holidays etc - being a lazy witch must pay dividends! Grrrrr

Reactions: 2
With that front bum, no bikini will look good. She needs to do herself a favour and get her head out of the clouds and do something about it.

Yes because the first thing you do when you arrive in GranCanaria is go for a Chinese and then find the nearest karaoke bar ...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg what even is that bikini? It looks like a pair of boxer shorts that are way too tight. Nothing flattering about that at all 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I am not one of Laura's biggest fans but with her body shape there's not many swimwear options people would consider look "flattering". Not like when she is at home with the clothes where there are more options & she actively chooses the things that will highlight her stomach.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.