WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 size 24!! And she's wearing a D cup bra which clearly doesn't fit properly judging by all the excess back fat she was hiding under her arms..why does she lie soo much?

And her TikTok is a mess ...but she's loving all the negative attention!

I can’t see any negative comments there all positive and so few comments too despite having just under 8000 followers

Reactions: 1
I can’t see any negative comments there all positive and so few comments too despite having just under 8000 followers
They definitely are coming through not that I agree people should be ripped apart for how they look. She is deleting them I do think though Laura just loves any attention

Reactions: 2
They definitely are coming through not that I agree people should be ripped apart for how they look. She is deleting them I do think though Laura just loves any attention
On holiday in GC but glued to her phone ! If it wasn’t soo pathetically sad it would be funny !

Reactions: 3
She cannot be comfortable carrying that big lump of lard around with her. With the money she’s had she could easily have got rid of it. She must put some grub away to end up like that. I’ve got a hell of an appetite when I start but jeez. Not food or body shaming in a general sense, just when it comes to Laura. She’s a disgrace to the plus size community, lying about her size.

Reactions: 5
So another ‘business’ trip on the tax man, I see.
Obviously can’t advertise a bikini in the UK so has taken her boyfriend cameraman abroad.

People must think she is a right tit getting photos taken all the time - she honestly thinks she is famous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
People must think she is a right tit getting photos taken all the time - she honestly thinks she is famous
I'm finding it all hilarious tbh. She constantly bangs on about living her best life / living in the moment and yet here she is on holiday and her phone is glued to her hand. Is it really necessary to story every minute boring detail that no one is interested in all for a few quid because that's what this is all about ..money.

So what's the point of earning money to pay for holidays that you then don't enjoy because you constantly on your phone tagging brands! .. She really is to be pitied.

Reactions: 6
Very funny how she tags absolutey anyone in the hope of getting something free. Yeah, I'm sure Newcastle Airport are desperate for some publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Back to the Chinese for tea again and a night in watching the BBC. Such a culture vulture is Laura. Are there no Pantos on in the Canaries or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.