WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just posted a story and you can hear her singing on it. She 100% put on that bad singing voice on I can see your voice. She’s such a dick!

Reactions: 3
That make up light box thing she will shilling yesterday is £300!

• Wow
Wonder what her agenda is with the panto reviews? There is always an agenda with Lying Laura 🤥😂

Wonder what her agenda is with the panto reviews? There is always an agenda with Lying Laura 🤥😂
I always love how she makes out she a local ambassador for the theatres in the North East yet most of the shows she goes to have been sold out months ago.
Why review pantomimes the week before Christmas when they have been on since the start of Dec if she is trying to promote them? And why the sermons on them, I know pantos have a bit tongue in cheek adult humour in but surely Laura’s followers (the genuine ones) want to hear a child’s review & not hers 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Look at Lying Laura's follower numbers creeping up, she's had more new followers this past few months than she's had in years, obviously they are bought and Russian 🤣 It wasn't that long ago she was at 78k...

I've been closely watching her numbers and the increase isn't due to her lying performance on TV, that barely had any impact.

She buys a few thousand here n a few thousand there... Guess each of her multiple personalities buy a few too! Once a twit, always a twit 😜

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen her until yesterday she was on a reel on my Facebook and she was wearing shorts and I genuinely couldn’t work out if it was real or fake. I’m not being cruel, I’m not even intending to body shame but I just couldn’t understand how her body is shaped that way because her fat has been distributed all on her belly, everywhere else looks relatively normal. How old is she? I couldn’t follow because the majority of the outfits I seen were atrocious.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen her until yesterday she was on a reel on my Facebook and she was wearing shorts and I genuinely couldn’t work out if it was real or fake. I’m not being cruel, I’m not even intending to body shame but I just couldn’t understand how her body is shaped that way because her fat has been distributed all on her belly, everywhere else looks relatively normal. How old is she? I couldn’t follow because the majority of the outfits I seen were atrocious.
Shes 34 I think. She is large in other places, its just she takes photos that hide her fat, despite her claiming to be a confident plus size woman! 🤥
The outfits she wears are atrocious! She is DESPERATE for publicity so she wears ridiculous clothes that get herself lots of attention.
She also buys lots of followers which shows how desperately desperate she is to be "famous" 😂

Reactions: 1
Shes 34 I think. She is large in other places, its just she takes photos that hide her fat, despite her claiming to be a confident plus size woman! 🤥
The outfits she wears are atrocious! She is DESPERATE for publicity so she wears ridiculous clothes that get herself lots of attention.
She also buys lots of followers which shows how desperately desperate she is to be "famous" 😂
That’s exactly the way she is - desperate. She wears ridiculous fitting clothes for reaction which she gets. Not one fat person would wear clothes the way she does. She must be the laughing stock where she lives - no wonder her ex left her. She also buys followers - a sad life really

Reactions: 4
It’s the shorts that got me. I’m all belly after having two kids (two in two years both 10lb+ 😖😖) but I’m nowhere near her size of belly and I wouldn’t dream of wearing them. Not because I’m not confident just because they look ridiculous and her followers tell her they look great? She must know they look terrible

She does it purely for engagement. What she doesn't get is that by ridiculing herself, she is also ridiculing other fat people. Leave us alone and let us exist, Laura. You daft twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She does it purely for engagement. What she doesn't get is that by ridiculing herself, she is also ridiculing other fat people. Leave us alone and let us exist, Laura. You daft twit.
She does it for money ! She's worked up that more awful pics get her the most clicks so she's fully using that to her advantage...she's even stated that fact when she's banging on about the supposed trolls that comment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.