WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stayed at the hotel she’s staying at and eaten at that Chinese. Wouldn’t recommend. The hotel is pretty basic and full of the typical brits abroad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gotta love the fact she embracing all that GC has to offer, soaking up all the local foods and traditions...what do you mean she's eating Chinese and sat in her room watching the BBC 🙄🤨...surely not Laura the seasoned traveller who's done many a sermon on how much she loves to travel and see new places 🤥🤥🤥

She's soo full of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really needed this break, apparently. Break from what, exactly? Stupid bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
5th sign of real happiness is apparently that you ‘source your sense of validation from the inside’ (not externally)
How does this relate to the false hair, nails, eyelashes, heavy makeup with contouring/highlights, fake tan plus the use of filters on photos 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How does someone with 147k followers only get 300 likes and 10 comments on her latest bullshit sermon... she speaks like she's found the answer to world peace and not someone sat on her bed in a budget hotel talking absolute nonsense into her phone to her following of Russian bots and trolls !

Find it absolutely laughable that this whole holiday she's spent on her phone ...it's no wonder she's only had time to eat Chinese food and go to karaoke bars and not actually see the sites of GC!

• Haha
Where's your Heaven Scent screeching karaoke voice gone Laura, when you were singing away just then??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Take a day off Laura. She tags the most random tit - a couple of bars she has seen drag queen in before while she is on holiday. Why?! I assume she is hoping for some paid or gifted work from it. She turns everything into a review. Never just shows the snippet of her real life. She could just show the drag queen & say they were really good or whatever.

Reactions: 4
Take a day off Laura. She tags the most random tit - a couple of bars she has seen drag queen in before while she is on holiday. Why?! I assume she is hoping for some paid or gifted work from it. She turns everything into a review. Never just shows the snippet of her real life. She could just show the drag queen & say they were really good or whatever.
It's embarrassing

She stinks of desperation

Why oh why must this woman ALWAYS have her feet out?? Her big swollen ham-shank curly-toed trotter feet at that?

I’m not foot-phobic but I’m SICK of the sight of them. I swear I see her feet more often than I see my own.

Also Loz hun, really don’t think they’re real Tevas fs.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So she's # and reviewed the hotel, her old shoes and her old tshirt 😂
Talk about desperate to get someone to work with her!
What Laura Loves = Begging 😂 😂 😂

It’s the standing in random doorways that makes me 😂
Imagine coming out of your house or hotel room/ restaurant or wherever, and she comes along stands and crosses her legs and looks around like she’s holding in a big wee, looks around then stomps off again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the standing in random doorways that makes me 😂
Imagine coming out of your house or hotel room/ restaurant or wherever, and she comes along stands and crosses her legs and looks around like she’s holding in a big wee, looks around then stomps off again 😂😂
💯% Agree, the way she points her toe out like she's a ballet dancer makes me laugh too... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she asked for recommendations about what to do in GC then stayed in the hotel apart from forays out to the local Chinese restaurant and bars…. So much for #LauratheExplorer

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So she asked for recommendations about what to do in GC then stayed in the hotel apart from forays out to the local Chinese restaurant and bars…. So much for #LauratheExplorer
Exactly this and all the OTT brown nosing that she does whilst tagging the hotel is all with the intention of getting freebies! How can you possibly recommend somewhere when all you've done is sit by the pool.. Not tried any of the activities? Not visited the local area ? No mention of the hotel facilities but everything is amazing ? Yeah alright Laura !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.