WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Laura ever say what happened to Al?

Why was she on a singing show?

just stumbled across her page again…

She doesn't half love the sound of her own voice and talk a load of shite. Soo she's been doing this manifestation stuff for years and years so according to her she puts it out there how she's going to feel in the future yadda yadda yadda ....that's all well and good but how does that tie into how she opened her sermon saying she was sat crying last Christmas and miserable? She talks utter tripe !

Once again she's looking for a way to cash in on her vulnerable following, she constantly says she's sooo busy but is now going to be doing tiktok too ?

Hopefully 2023 will be the year these awful instatwats are cancelled...I'm going to manifest that!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God, what is she wanking on about today?

Why is she always so keen to point out that she is in perfect health? Surely one of the tenets of BoPo is supporting bodies at any size or health status. It shouldn't matter one bit if she is diabetic or has high BP yet here she is falling over herself to be a "good fattie" at every opportunity. Does she realise she is making it worse for those of us who do manage medical conditions and are also fat? If she really had confidence she wouldn't be so eager to say how great her health is.

Honestly, she is such a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God, what is she wanking on about today?

Why is she always so keen to point out that she is in perfect health? Surely one of the tenets of BoPo is supporting bodies at any size or health status. It shouldn't matter one bit if she is diabetic or has high BP yet here she is falling over herself to be a "good fattie" at every opportunity. Does she realise she is making it worse for those of us who do manage medical conditions and are also fat? If she really had confidence she wouldn't be so eager to say how great her health is.

Honestly, she is such a dick
Yes to this! Her sermon bitching about the trolling made me eyeroll. And was good to see her once again admitting the reason she engages with them and continues to draw a attention to the trolls is because it benefits her financially. What a sad sad individual she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some of those comments where funny… one said she ‘looks like snowman’ 🤣🤣.

Won’t delete them though, saying herself oh they’re giving me more engagement… 1000 comments calling her a snowman/asking if she’s wearing a fat suit vs. 5 comments when she just shows her drag makeup-ed face or tit unblended lion’s mane extensions.

Clutching at straws Laura. Just as well you’re so healthy, look on the bright side 🫠.

Reactions: 6
Her followers have nearly doubled in 6 mths... She's bought so many of them... She's utterly desperate for a blue tick 😂

In her latest war and peace essay, Where are these beautiful clothes that she speaks of??? 🤔 Anyone seen them??? 😂

Re her essay's, if she's like this online, imagine what she's like in real life!!! 😴 Zzzzzzz

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her followers have nearly doubled in 6 mths... She's bought so many of them... She's utterly desperate for a blue tick 😂

In her latest war and peace essay, Where are these beautiful clothes that she speaks of??? 🤔 Anyone seen them??? 😂

Re her essay's, if she's like this online, imagine what she's like in real life!!! 😴 Zzzzzzz
Funny how her sore hands that mean she can’t do subtitles never flare up when she’s typing War & Peace about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but she needs lots of lipo and 360 body lift not normal to have a ass at the front of her body 🤢🤢🤢 i wouldn't want her landing on Me lol 😂

Reactions: 1
Sometimes I find myself feeling sorry for her, it must be sad to be the size she is and have that issue with your body but then I remember how false and deceptive she is, how she lies and maniulates and how she uses the vulnerable people that follow her and how she actively seeks out the negative comments so she can make money.

And all her claims about being healthy....if she's to be believed she's been carrying a cold for 6 weeks ...that's not the immune system of a healthy person!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.