Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
We, are going to need a new thread title soon, any suggestions? 🤔

My next thread title suggestion -

WhatLauraLoves #6 Laura buys followers she doesn't need, with money she doesn't have,to impress ppl she doesn't like 🤥
After reading about this my suggestion is:

WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Guacamole

Chatty Member
I’m going straight to hell for this but does anyone remember that reebok ad from yrs ago
first thing that came to mind

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Hello988

As someone with mobility issues and who uses a mobility scooter / wheelchair / walking aids on the daily that photo is grossly offensive and an utter piss take. A mobility scooter improves my life no end as I genuinely can’t get around without one so her using one for clout is disgusting & I can’t see it go down well with the amazing Instagram disability community who spend there time trying to break down the stigma attached to using mobility aids.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

dietdodgers

Finally, Lying Laura has updated her Insta bio. She has stopped telling her huns that she is all about helping "them" with their confidence! 😂
She has finally admitted that she's only interested in helping herself!

She has now decided she is all about "creating her own happiness"
When was she ever anything else? 😂

The biggest irony on her new bio is her promoting being on TV critiquing naked people with issues /giving considered advice, BUT woe betide if anyone dares to give considered advice to Laura on her Insta, she will savage you like a rabid dog!

Don't do as Laura says and definitely don't do as Laura does!
Definitely manages herself. Just saying.

[email protected]

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“In banking”. Babe, you worked in Barclays Call Centre, Doxford Park.

No shade but let’s get real, hardly the trading floors in the city eh?
What a fucking sham she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

LadyB65

Chatty Member
Did Laura breed her dogs? 🤔
She defo has bred one of them. Go on her partners Facebook, she’s got a post selling one of them, Laura (under the name Kathryn French) has added pictures, go to her profile and under one of the pictures she’s added a comment saying she’ll be having another litter with Florence 🤢🤢
Wonder why she kept that one quiet? Is it because she knows that dog breeding for profit is disgusting at all times, never mind those types of dogs who have horrific breathing difficulties anyway, without further irresponsible breeding? She’s fucking disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
I'm sure someone has already asked this but why in the name of arse does Laura turn everything into an advert. I assume she isn't at that hotel in a professional capacity to shoot an ad for them, yet there she inexplicably advertising the place.

It's the same with all her JML tat. Is she actually paid to advertise it or does she just do it in the hope they'll see it, like it and pay her.

I'd have posted this earlier only I was using my air frier which makes healthy meals with less than half the fat. Talk about tasty and delicious. I really couldn't recommend it anymore

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Here she goes again, I'm going to keep my private life private BUT I'm going to tease you with pictures of my pretend private life, where I'll get another sad sap to take pictures of me like I'm famous 😂

As someone who lives in the Lake District, Holbeck Ghyll is NOTORIOUS for people stopping & in its car park and taking pictures pretending they are staying there!

Laura you are utterly shameless and a big fat liar!

PS, Laura, you couldn't be "whisked away" even in your dreams! Craned MAYBE, but never whisked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

CrapEars

VIP Member
Cos she has to constantly “pamper” herself. I’m sure she’ll treat us to a long reel with her wiping many different creams and lotions on her face, then curling the shit lion wig and finally posing with one foot in the air in some awful nylon dress that is both too big and too small at the same time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15