WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another load of PLT tatt that doesn't fit her. All stretched to death to go over her stomach. When is she going to stop pretending that she loves their clothes 🙄 and is there a reason she is filming in her hallway when she's got that massive mirror in one of the bedrooms in her rented mansion 🤔

Reactions: 5
I'm convinced she makes herself look as eye catchingly- awful as possible for engagement. The belly in overstretched leggings with a short top gets her maximum views and comments and she thrives off it. No one in their right mind would actually dress like that.

Reactions: 8
I feel like she is a parody account like someone who unzips the fat suit honestly she dresses so badly

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm convinced she makes herself look as eye catchingly- awful as possible for engagement. The belly in overstretched leggings with a short top gets her maximum views and comments and she thrives off it. No one in their right mind would actually dress like that.
I think you are right. She has realised the more she draws attention to her stomach the more her engagement goes up. And I'm pretty sure she has said that during one of her sermons, the more views the more she earns. She clearly needs therapy!

Reactions: 2
Notice that the thumbnails for her reels are all showing her massive stomach at it's worst. You have to manually choose a photo for a reel, so it's deliberate

I don’t understand how someone can have such a bleeping enormous overhang of flab like that but not be massively overweight in any other department?

I don’t understand how someone can have such a bleeping enormous overhang of flab like that but not be massively overweight in any other department?
It's not just her stomach though ..she carries a lot of weight on her back too. Only place she is slimish is on her legs and arms!

It's not just her stomach though ..she carries a lot of weight on her back too. Only place she is slimish is on her legs and arms!
Elephant in the room incoming.

Laura is morbidly obese, there is no part of her that is thin. It is simply about proportions.
Her arms and legs appear thinner than her stomach because it is enormous in comparison to the rest of her.

For the love of god, start speaking your truth about her. What? You think she ain’t heard it before?!

She.needs.to.lose.weight.otherwise.her.heart.is,going,to.stop. F A C T.

thank duck my taxes are going to be paying for her life saving surgery. ADHD don’t give a duck about a blocked artery. No amount of CBT will help.

I’m done. Over and out. Peace and love to the gunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
100% @RateMeDontHateMeBiiiiitch

Re her body fat, Laura has an enormous amount of back fat!

It's another aspect to Laura's catfishing, she always poses her front fat to look half its size by shoving her arms in front of the sides of her stomach, but there is NO hiding her masses of backfat!

When she sits in her hairdressers bucket style chair the back fat falls over the the back of the chair in abundance! She also surrounds herself with friends who have back fat in abundance!

If she was large, honest and proud I wouldn't criticise her, but she deserves all she gets! She's lied about her size for YEARS and despite being a plus plus plus size woman she insists on using camera tricks to hide her heaving fat! Confidence building my ****!

Reactions: 6
But she is massively overweight all over, her arms and legs just look smaller compared to the enormous mass that is her midsection.

I wish influencers would show the label of what size things are before they put it on- there is no way she’s a 24/26 - I’m minuscule compared to her and I’m a 22/24

I wish influencers would show the label of what size things are before they put it on- there is no way she’s a 24/26 - I’m minuscule compared to her and I’m a 22/24
Some occasionally show the labels but they just don't wear the clothes as they should.

An oversized item will become skin-tight on them or a long shirt become a crop top lol
Then they tell you it's true to size. This is totally ridiculous but here we are.

Reactions: 2
Her problem is she doesn't dress for the body she has. Her body shape does not fit well with the PLT clothing but because its freebies she squeezes herself into the stuff. Nothing she wears is oversized. All the tops very fitted edges which are stretched to death to go over her stomach. Anyone else would avoid thar brand because the clothes don't suit them but year after year she flogs these clothes most never see the light of day no matter how much she pretends to love them!

Another year has gone by and she's still showing the same poor judgment and telling lies, very sad really!

But she is massively overweight all over, her arms and legs just look smaller compared to the enormous mass that is her midsection.
That's the reality. The most worrying thing is just how big her stomach is because its the worst place for your health to carry weight. The idea she is a 24/26 is just silly. She is clearly well, well over 20 stone.

Reactions: 6
Her face!!!! Her lips!!!!
Wonder if she's had some of the back fat injected into her face and lips!!!
Holy Moly!!! What a mess!!!

The picture below doesn't really show it. Look at her lipstick Instagram stories for the full effect!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Her face!!!! Her lips!!!!
Wonder if she's had some of the back fat injected into her face and lips!!!
Holy Moly!!! What a mess!!!

The picture below doesn't really show it. Look at her lipstick Instagram stories for the full effect!
Love that she's attempting to shill a lipstick but clearly hasn't been using the one she had made! "You can get more made by using the code that's personal to you but I'm treasuring this one " ...no Laura what you are doing is bare faced lying and on the beg for a freebie red lipstick but blatantly haven't been using the last one they gave you for free!

• Haha
For YEARS Laura has failed to say what size clothes she is wearing (because according to her size is irrelevant) ... Then, when she miraculously finds a size 20 item of clothing to prize herself into, she shares the size... She really is PATHETIC!!!

Back to the size 28/30 tomorrow hey Laura 🤥🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.