WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear! She's on the beg for Chelsea Peers freebies! She must've seen Jess was gifted loads after flogging the company to death all week and thought she'd get her sales pitch in too! 🥱

Another jacket with sleeves way too long, she must have incredibly short arms.
Hold those T rex arms in front of the gunt all you like Laura. We can all see it nearly reaches your knees these days. Does she really think this looks good?
What fat person shows the front arse like this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What fat person shows the front arse like this?!
It's Laura's "Unique Selling Point" 😂 (in her head!)

She thinks she looks normal and that every one is desperate to see her mahoosive exposed stomach. She lobs it out so often it deserves a name!

The most amusing thing is she's paid to wear clothes, but because she insists on shoving her exposed stomach in everyone's face, nobody sees the clothes! 😂

Reactions: 3
She gets a lot of engagement when her gut is out there, hanging down. I think she knows how ridiculous she looks and never goes out like that but does it to up her numbers

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m going straight to hell for this but does anyone remember that reebok ad from yrs ago
first thing that came to mind

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder is it’s like a shallow Hal type thing, what she sees In the mirror is what no one else sees

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She used my advice of working with other brands quickly and it shows. Rather than pulling herself into those fugly PLT clothes just for the sake of shilling them most of the bon marche stuff actually looks alright!

Reactions: 4
She used my advice of working with other brands quickly and it shows. Rather than pulling herself into those fugly PLT clothes just for the sake of shilling them most of the bon marche stuff actually looks alright!
Except she always has to preface her sales pitch with a emotive pack of lies...of course every female member of her family including her have shopped in the stores ..for years! 🙄🤥🤥

Reactions: 4
She's apparently got 127k followers but she's averaging 300 likes on her posts and most of her comments are weird! Maybe 2023 is the year she finally gives it all up and gets a proper job! 🤔
She’s never done a proper job in her life so I don’t see her starting anytime soon,

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her energy saving tips the other day. I meant to post about them given she has said she doesn't put her heating on :rolleyes:. She went on about putting foil behind the radiators, and film on your windows, lifted straight from Martin Lewis.

@notSUBmissive she looks better from the back :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I hate that stupid bleeping thing she does where she lifts her shoulder to her chin. She doesn’t look cute - she looks like a bleeping knob 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So sick of her constantly tagging and waffling on about brands and products without marking them as #ads. Its supposed to be your job Laura! At the very least do the bare minimum!!

Reporting her to ASA!

Reactions: 8
I hate that stupid bleeping thing she does where she lifts her shoulder to her chin. She doesn’t look cute - she looks like a bleeping knob 🙄
And the pointy front foot. Looks absolutely ridiculous - like a 3 year old trying to do a ballet pose
(I think that it’s meant to make her look thinner)

So sick of her constantly tagging and waffling on about brands and products without marking them as #ads. Its supposed to be your job Laura! At the very least do the bare minimum!!

Reporting her to ASA!
Can you include teeny tiny font for affiliate links right in the corner of the screen where they are often hidden by ‘close page’ X etc?

• Haha
The Bon Marche reel is surely aimed at the 50 plus age range?
Hard to believe Laura is in her 30s!?!
Frumpy fashion at its finest!
Proving once again that Laura is desperate to sell absolutely anything!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.