WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe go on fewer holidays or buy less shite and you will be able to have the heating on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She hasn't a clue and her priorities are so wrong. She says she's paying over £300 a month on energy, but then says she never puts her heating on. That simply doesn't add up, even with the price increases. And she doesn't use a tumble dryer, she says she airs her clothes indoors with no mention of a dehumidifier. Her house must be really damp inside if all of that is true.
Trouble is when you are a compulsive liar you have to have a good memory ...and she doesn't!

I've a solution for her ...sell some more puppies 🤬. That seems to have been very lucrative for her and paid for all her excessive spending this year! Awful woman

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It's like living in a parallel universe... Most of Laura's followers are bots, fake followers that she has bought to make it look like she's famous...

Then...

She writes chapter and verse to the followers that dont exist! Laura is absolutely F*cking Crackers!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
She hasn't a clue and her priorities are so wrong. She says she's paying over £300 a month on energy, but then says she never puts her heating on. That simply doesn't add up, even with the price increases. And she doesn't use a tumble dryer, she says she airs her clothes indoors with no mention of a dehumidifier. Her house must be really damp inside if all of that is true.
Approx £350 for gas and electric is very high if she isn’t using central heating. We are all getting £66 pcm subsidy as well so that’s over £400. Something is not right or the house is leaking warmth like a sieve. She has smart meters (necessary to participate in the octopus saving sessions) so should be able to see when she’s using most gas/electric.
saving 89% on first session is high as well…

Reactions: 4
Approx £350 for gas and electric is very high if she isn’t using central heating. We are all getting £66 pcm subsidy as well so that’s over £400. Something is not right or the house is leaking warmth like a sieve. She has smart meters (necessary to participate in the octopus saving sessions) so should be able to see when she’s using most gas/electric.
saving 89% on first session is high as well…
She's clearly lying ! 🤥

She uses the energy prices as her excuse to stay in bed all day! Might try that myself. Obly I have an ACTUAL job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought the whole point of an "LBD" was that it had to be little? Not talking about her size but that's just a black dress, not a Little Black Dress. Stupid bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
So no brands wanted to work with Laura on Black Friday other than promoting Jess's Black dress yesterday... Whoops a daisy 😂

Reactions: 7
I went on prettylittlething the other day for the first time in ages and the clothes are absolutely vile and not made for anyone over 25. She needs to find other brands to work with

Reactions: 3
I've not followed Laura for around a year now, just seen her reel and she's the biggest I've ever seen her.
I followed her for years but had to unfollow because her outfits were awful and very unflattering, also read on here about her getting it trying to get someone sacked who commented on her Instagram or something like that.
I was reading the comments (the ones she's not deleted) and wondering if she takes the time to delete the comments she doesn't like then why doesn't she delete the creepy comments from men instead of replying to their comments in a sarky/bitchy way.

Reactions: 7
I’ve never known anyone gain weight only to one area before if I gain weight I get it in my face too she just seems to only ever expand on the front

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.