WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she would've picked her other job though rather than the perfume selling!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ran here when ive just turned bbc1 on!! She'll be fumin her eps on the same time as the match 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she'll win 10 grand!
If she's a bad singer she will !!

she's the bad singer ! She's about to win 10 grand ! All her posts about singing lessons were probably a bluff ! We will see ...

Yeah she didn't win !!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she clearly was lying about her singing lessons ! Shocking !!!

Last edited:
I wonder why she doesn't mention being on these things? I really think she's clammin' to be a zeleb

Reactions: 3
So Lying Laura goes on a programme pretending to be a singer by Lying to others live on TV... She lies with such ease! Laura is turning Lying into a career! 🤥

Reactions: 3
More lies - about mr rose and her miming , she didn’t mine in school choir as she has performances at school where she would often have a solo spot and she would actually sing 🙈

• Wow
she looks different because she’s not in control of the image. No careful posing and no filters…..
She's been bragging about having lessons so God knows....she looks very different on the telly !!
Interesting. Any
More lies - about mr rose and her miming , she didn’t mine in school choir as she has performances at school where she would often have a solo spot and she would actually sing 🙈
decent choir master/mistress would spot someone miming a mile off! Even if she’s not a great singer the song chosen was completely wrong for her voice, pitched too high for a start. It sounded as though she was deliberately trying to sing off key etc 🙄

Why was she pretending to have slipped out of her supposed party when she'd been posting reels and other shite about her singing to her stories for over 2 hours ...the woman is a compulsive liar. More than once she actually used to sit in her car and say she was off for singing lessons...her lying behaviour is all so calculated and vile ...

• Haha
Just watched her on iplayer.
She was definitely putting that 'off' voice on, 100%.
On the odd occasion when she's sung a few lines in her videos her voice hasn't been tooo bad, softer and she can hold a note.
So yes, the cringy high pitched screeching she just did on the show was soo obviously over acted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.