WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Laura out in Newcastle last night. On her way to that tent she's put on her stories and she was cosy with what I'm assuming is her other half. Who is a woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw Laura out in Newcastle last night. On her way to that tent she's put on her stories and she was cosy with what I'm assuming is her other half. Who is a woman.
She's been with her for quite a while! The man of her dreams R Al mysteriously disappeared when she moved house and she met her current squeeze at bingo!

Reactions: 3
Bingo Betty seen in the wild.

What kind of a twit does she look car dancing to Shaggy? Why share that?

• Haha
She's been with her for quite a while! The man of her dreams R Al mysteriously disappeared when she moved house and she met her current squeeze at bingo!
I'd say he disappeared longtime before she moved. The invisible man.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's definitely not fitting into a size 20, 30 perhaps but she isn't kidding anyone. Her width is vast

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Looks like she's got one of those petticoar things ugly sisters wear in pantos that puff the skirt out

• Haha
So ITS send her a size 28 in that green plisse monstrosity but she reckons it's too big ..re orders in a smaller size and the trousers are stretched to hell across her stomach and the shirt doesn't do up 🤔 so maybe the size 28 was the correct size after all !

So ITS send her a size 28 in that green plisse monstrosity but she reckons it's too big ..re orders in a smaller size and the trousers are stretched to hell across her stomach and the shirt doesn't do up 🤔 so maybe the size 28 was the correct size after all !
Looks horrendous, she looks bigger than ever lately

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In her reels where she’s walking it really looks like her mobility is becoming affected too. Absolutely all for self love at any size, but surely that’s a wake up call?? She’s a young woman. Scary.

Reactions: 5
In her reels where she’s walking it really looks like her mobility is becoming affected too. Absolutely all for self love at any size, but surely that’s a wake up call?? She’s a young woman. Scary.
She's always been very flat footed when she walks but her weight is now impacting that even more. She's definitely gained weight ..

Reactions: 7
Why does she seem so 500 miles an hour when she talks lately? It's like she's overly happy and joyful to the point it seems fake? Or am I just a miserable witch 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.