WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her arms unnaturally short? Almost every jacket or top she wears has very long sleeves on her. Both the brown bin bag jacket and the fluffy beige one in her latest reel are too small yet have very long arms. I’ve said before, I’m unfortunately a similar shape to Laura, no arse, skinny legs and a front bum, although mine is nowhere near hers, she looks like she’s about to go down a water slide sitting in an inner tube, but even though I’m fat like her, I never have a problem with sleeve lengths. She must have proper T Rex arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder what today’s makeup looks like in natural daylight…. Very overdone for daytime
Imagine getting up close and personal to it as well - does it transfer to skin, material etc. there’s so much of it would be surprised if it doesn’t 🤔

Reactions: 4
Wonder what today’s makeup looks like in natural daylight…. Very overdone for daytime
Imagine getting up close and personal to it as well - does it transfer to skin, material etc. there’s so much of it would be surprised if it doesn’t 🤔
It's her usual caked on look ..and why is from her nose down a completely different shade 🤔

Reactions: 2
Like a mask with white goggles

Reactions: 1
Soooo predictable that all the influencers post videos stating iconic makeup is the best, anything an influencer pushes is absolute rubbish in my opinion! Laura would sell her soul for a bit of fame!

Her new false hair looked cringey the other day! If I'd paid £1000 for brand new fake hair extensions I'd expect them to look fabulous and not as flat as a pancake!

All of these places that make Laura feel "so relaxed" make me wonder where she goes that makes her feel un relaxed?! Think she's implying it's because of her size, I'd 100 % say any place that makes Lying Laura feel uncomfortable is due to HER twatty attitude, we've never met her and we see it all of the time online! 😡

FLAT AS A PANCAKE HAIR 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Soooo predictable that all the influencers post videos stating iconic makeup is the best, anything an influencer pushes is absolute rubbish in my opinion! Laura would sell her soul for a bit of fame!

Her new false hair looked cringey the other day! If I'd paid £1000 for brand new fake hair extensions I'd expect them to look fabulous and not as flat as a pancake!

All of these places that make Laura feel "so relaxed" make me wonder where she goes that makes her feel un relaxed?! Think she's implying it's because of her size, I'd 100 % say any place that makes Lying Laura feel uncomfortable is due to HER twatty attitude, we've never met her and we see it all of the time online! 😡

FLAT AS A PANCAKE HAIR 😂
£1000, really?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm sure she wrote her hair was Gifted, hidden in a corner but I'm certain I saw it

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she wrote her hair was Gifted, hidden in a corner but I'm certain I saw it
She wrote press service in tiny writing in the top corner - as always being sneaky and deceptive. I'm assuming, because she's failed to be transparent, it means for advertising the company she's got those extensions for free. Although looking at the state of them I'dve refused to pay! They are far too long and there's not enough of them and the grey blonde is not a nice shade at all...I guess you get what you pay for right?!

Last edited:
I think I saw that as well. Gifted in return for participating in a Remichat podcast or suchlike. Very small in top corner. Like her tiny ‘affiliate link‘ notes 🙄 which can’t be seen easily. They should be larger and near the link itself.
Does anyone know if how she presents them breaks the IG rules for ‘influencers’?

I didnt see anything about her being gifted the hair extensions. I saw chapter and verse on her explaining how her old fake hair is gifted to a children's charity. Lying Laura trying to get people to think she's altruistic!!! 😂
The reality is she's a nasty, selfish shopaholic who'd sell her own mother for any exposure.
It's fascinating how she's posted nearly everyday for weeks and she's had no extra followers! Now it's been mentioned she'll probably buy a few thousand new followers, because that's how pathetic Laura is!

Someone asked her if she was struggling with the cost of living crisis. Have you SEEN her answer? It's longer than Gone with the Wind.

She is ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked her if she was struggling with the cost of living crisis. Have you SEEN her answer? It's longer than Gone with the Wind.

She is ridiculous
She's absolutely vile. All about tagging as many companies as she can all under the guise of her being ' helpful' ...all self serving behaviour as always. Awful woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Chapter and verse on "saving money" from a woman who wastes thousands of pounds on buying tat! Hilarious 😂
Shes obviously bored and very definitely "not busy" working 😂

• Heart
Where she says ‘I ask myself do I actually needs this? is it necessary? Do I have anything similar’ is jaw dropping and hilarious in equal measure
This from the woman who recently posted about a gilet and then had to correct the details because she has two that are so similar she got them mixed up. She also often states that she is going to get the other colours of clothing and shoes because they are so ‘lush’, ‘amazing’ etc
As for her hair/skin/body care stuff. She must have enough to stock a shop!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Following today's essays, the way Laura talks and acts genuinely make me wonder if she has a multiple personality disorder?! As her actions and words are completely and utterly different! 🤔

She hasn't a clue and her priorities are so wrong. She says she's paying over £300 a month on energy, but then says she never puts her heating on. That simply doesn't add up, even with the price increases. And she doesn't use a tumble dryer, she says she airs her clothes indoors with no mention of a dehumidifier. Her house must be really damp inside if all of that is true.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.