WhatLauraLoves #5 She likes to insinuate that she’s always flying but the reality is she is always lying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the bleeping size of Tennesse! duck me, for the sake of the NHS and the poor surgeon who’s going to fix her broken body (whichever part packs in first), join bleeping weight watchers.

Although even the best weight loss coach would have to be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat to deal with that one when met with “eeeee I don’t know why I’ve gained weight Linda, I ate fresh air for the last hour?!”

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s a bleeping disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s the bleeping size of Tennesse! duck me, for the sake of the NHS and the poor surgeon who’s going to fix her broken body (whichever part packs in first), join bleeping weight watchers.

Although even the best weight loss coach would have to be able to pull a rabbit out of a hat to deal with that one when met with “eeeee I don’t know why I’ve gained weight Linda, I ate fresh air for the last hour?!”

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, she’s a bleeping disgrace.
Agree, she's a disgrace and a liar... Note she says, she met the guuuurlfriend "at a bar," previously it was at bingo!... Obviously hooking up at bingo didn't sound posh enough for lying Laura anymore 😂

(love the hole in the leggings Laura! Staying classy! Not! 😂 )

Attachments

Reactions: 6
A seatbelt extender is hardly ‘illegal’ 😂
They're banned by the FAA (and other countries' equivalents) and invalidate all insurance. If there's an accident, she's liable, not the airline. Flight attendants might not notice or turn a blind eye because they don't want the aggro. Imagine having Laura, or any adult, break free and land on you when there's some bad turbulence. All because it gives her "peace of mind" before flying and saves her the embarrassment of asking for one. She is a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They're banned by the FAA (and other countries' equivalents) and invalidate all insurance. If there's an accident, she's liable, not the airline. Flight attendants might not notice or turn a blind eye because they don't want the aggro. Imagine having Laura, or any adult, break free and land on you when there's some bad turbulence. All because it gives her "peace of mind" before flying and saves her the embarrassment of asking for one. She is a dick.
Plus it's absolutely no big deal asking for a seat belt extension these days. You can ask as you board the plane and they will hand you one straight away/ or offer to bring you one once you are seated.

Her information is out of date and unnecessary.

And she certainly shouldn't be encouraging people to take their own seatbelts and risk being spoken to/ told off by the aircraft staff!

Reactions: 4
I was being facetious about the word ‘illegal’, not disagreeing with the content

Reactions: 2
Another mini break… was it free or is she trying to look like she has businesses she works with? What surprises me if you never see her luggage In these places.

Also, Laura, even though the tracksuit bottoms are bright pink, you should NEVER pair it with a bloody blazer! Wtf.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So where was she going in 2020 when the whole world was on lockdown with covid ? The lies she tells in order to scam people are disgusting !

Reactions: 3
Plus it's absolutely no big deal asking for a seat belt extension these days. You can ask as you board the plane and they will hand you one straight away/ or offer to bring you one once you are seated.

Her information is out of date and unnecessary.

And she certainly shouldn't be encouraging people to take their own seatbelts and risk being spoken to/ told off by the aircraft staff!
And if spoken to by aircraft staff much more likely to be a visible/audible (to other passengers) fuss than quietly requesting one from airline as you board the plane. Friend who was cabin crew said she always insisted passengers used one from airline if they bought their own. For safety of all people on board plane….

Maybe if she stopped bleaching/colouring, having extensions put in, using heated straighteners/curling devices her own hair would be in better condition. Fine hair is a pain but treating it the way she does can’t help.
i think her collar length hair looks good on her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Why is her arm hanging limp in that ad😆 Her nerve damage is ok when she is doing makeup/hairstyles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is her arm hanging limp in that ad😆 Her nerve damage is ok when she is doing makeup/hairstyles
Nerve damage?! What nerve damage! She's a fake! She had an operation a while back to fix something but prior to that she was absolutely fine doing her hair and makeup videos constantly!!! She also made a big who ha about having to take a month off work and cooking food and freezing it and did we realise she didn't get sick pay blah blah blah ....she was out gallivanting within days of her op....she's a charlatan, always has been!

Reactions: 8
She’s really pushing the adhd things isn’t she? Having a meltdown because she couldn’t find her keys 🙄
The language she uses is so bloody pretentious. “since my bogus, paid for private ADHD diagnosis I’m investing in things that will bring me peace” get over yourself woman!
Why was she using a tin opener on the sweetcorn too? They have ring pulls!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s really pushing the adhd things isn’t she? Having a meltdown because she couldn’t find her keys 🙄
The language she uses is so bloody pretentious. “since my bogus, paid for private ADHD diagnosis I’m investing in things that will bring me peace” get over yourself woman!
Why was she using a tin opener on the sweetcorn too? They have ring pulls!
Just doesn't add up tbh, she can't remember where she put her car keys ...if you have an issue remembering that you would surely only put them in certain places? so not buying that twoddle..but she has no problem remembering to pre record her silly videos,adding affiliate links to everything, writing long unnecessary sermons to justify her behaviour or to flog something. I'm not actually sure what point she's trying to make by now ' blaming ' her behaviour on this supposed ADHD diagnosis? Is she hoping people will feel sorry for her and buy more ...she's certainly not doing it to raise awareness with all her lies!

Reactions: 3
WLL #6 - Always telling lies, loves Fray Bentos pies, wears clothes in the wrong size x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.