WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is going on with her living room carpet? The state of it convinced me even more that it is a rental.
There is no proper underlay under her cheap carpet, the carpet definitely hasn't been fitted properly. Never seen anything like it... Cheap & tacky just like Laura!

Reactions: 4
And why are her acrylics soo thick and pointing upwards?! Not good !
Her nails are like everything else in Laura's life... Style over substance!

She spends so much on maintaining her fakeness there isn't anything left for important things like decent sofa's and carpets

Reactions: 5
Why is she wanking on and on about that shop she got her couch from? Of course they did quick delivery, it’s a discount clearing-type place, they don’t order in their stock months in advance.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with buying from a shop like that but god, stop going on about it like it was you doing them a favour gracing them with your custom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ridiculousness continues from the North Easts finest fashion blogger 😂

What I REALLY REALLY don't understand is Laura can spend an hour and a half covering up the small spots & blemishes on her face, BUT she's happy to advertise and go outside shoving her stomach in everyone's face??? 🤔

Why doesn't she use her platform to call out companies who make plus size clothes that don't cover plus size womens lumps n bumps instead of arse licking them and pretending their clothes are great for plus size women??? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The ridiculousness continues from the North Easts finest fashion blogger 😂

What I REALLY REALLY don't understand is Laura can spend an hour and a half covering up the small spots & blemishes on her face, BUT she's happy to advertise and go outside shoving her stomach in everyone's face??? 🤔

Why doesn't she use her platform to call out companies who make plus size clothes that don't cover plus size womens lumps n bumps instead of arse licking them and pretending their clothes are great for plus size women??? 🤔
duck me that’s not a good look

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like maybe have 15 minutes of fame in earlier if you can even call it that I think that she’s had to have this current haul accumulate over a month her promotion for places and shops are getting fewer and more far between I think she’s the death of her friends is an excuse to not be posting where was I think the real reason she just didn’t have the content she maybe even had to have bought these items in this latest god-awful haul, I think her attitude is getting worse and worse as well which is probably due to the impatience of her realising that she’s probably gonna have to go and get a normal job like everyone else soon I’ll just say love to know the true size of that coat in her latesI think her attitude is getting worse and worse as well which is probably due to the impatience of her realising that she’s probably gonna have to go and get a normal job like everyone else soon I’ll just say love to know the true size of that coat

Reactions: 3
I feel like maybe have 15 minutes of fame in earlier if you can even call it that I think that she’s had to have this current haul accumulate over a month her promotion for places and shops are getting fewer and more far between I think she’s the death of her friends is an excuse to not be posting where was I think the real reason she just didn’t have the content she maybe even had to have bought these items in this latest god-awful haul, I think her attitude is getting worse and worse as well which is probably due to the impatience of her realising that she’s probably gonna have to go and get a normal job like everyone else soon I’ll just say love to know the true size of that coat in her latesI think her attitude is getting worse and worse as well which is probably due to the impatience of her realising that she’s probably gonna have to go and get a normal job like everyone else soon I’ll just say love to know the true size of that coat
I’ve just watched that haul - she claims that the black coat is a size 28. When she put it on the pockets look rather overstretched. The shacket was a size 22/24 and there’s no way that would do up. She’s so oddly proportioned she’s got thin arms and legs anything she buys to fit the biggest part of her drowns the smaller parts. Not the greatest look. She needs to dress for her shape.

Is her man still on the scene?
Yes he is, she said she wanted to keep her private life separate from her Laura loves life... She shares intimate details of her life but deliberately keeps Al behind the camera taking the pictures so people will speculate. Laura's attempt at mind games which is hilarious as she jumps online and shares everything about her home, her ill dad etc...

Al was probably sick to death of being associated with her dwindling insta account and told her to leave him out of it as he probably lives a real life where his friends would laugh at him being associated with loopy Laura & her lies 🤥

Yes he is, she said she wanted to keep her private life separate from her Laura loves life... She shares intimate details of her life but deliberately keeps Al behind the camera taking the pictures so people will speculate. Laura's attempt at mind games which is hilarious as she jumps online and shares everything about her home, her ill dad etc...

Al was probably sick to death of being associated with her dwindling insta account and told her to leave him out of it as he probably lives a real life where his friends would laugh at him being associated with loopy Laura & her lies 🤥
Is she though as she has mentioned not so long ago that she lived alone, just her & the dogs

Just to add to the speculation, which I’m sure Laura will love, when she was talking about a food platter she got for her dad, she said that it would feed the 3 of us no bother, so I presumed her, her dad & Al? But I do remember her saying it’s just her and the dogs? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure she does it to seem interesting 😂

• Heart
You can often see Al in the reflection when he's filming her for her "What's Laura going to try and squeeze herself into today" reels 😂

She obviously gets off in people speculating 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her ad/affiliate link boxes couldn't get any smaller on her stories and the tag for the place is tiny or hidden under her message box

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.