WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her shopping account this morning she was trying to promote her Shite FM (Pyramid Scheme) foundation - the one that they only do in 3 shades (all light skin tones), she started out saying how she doesn’t promote it because of this and there should be more inclusivity, and how a company this size should have more of a shade range (Obviously they don’t give a duck about their shite products, in true pyramid scheme style they only care about recruitment). Then by the end she was flogging it, saying it was amazing and in full on sales mode 🥱🥱 she’s so full of bleeping tit, and will literally sell anything for some money! Even something as tit and non inclusive as FM foundation!
I’ve said it many times before. This piece of work would sell her own mother’s soul to the devil for ££££’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t concentrate on the clothes in that haul for the awful muck spread across her face. She can’t think that make up looks good, surely?

On a second flick through, all the clothes are too tight for her, with the possible exception of the last top which is too short. I’m a fat lass too, my confidence is high and I have a thick skin and yet I wouldn’t be wearing any of that out of the house.

The more recent haul is much better, dare I even say a few things suit her?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Couldn’t concentrate on the clothes in that haul for the awful muck spread across her face. She can’t think that make up looks good, surely?

On a second flick through, all the clothes are too tight for her, with the possible exception of the last top which is too short. I’m a fat lass too, my confidence is high and I have a thick skin and yet I wouldn’t be wearing any of that out of the house.

The more recent haul is much better, dare I even say a few things suit her?
That most recent haul is definitely better than that river island one she did but at least shes wearing a dress that fits her, and shock horror it’s a size 26!

Reactions: 2
I thought it looked dogshit apart from the blue dress.
There are two fairly new reels, am I right? The first one was eyewateringly tight and the second more floaty and flattering? I mean, flattering for Laura, because she generally doesn’t look great, does it?

There are two fairly new reels, am I right? The first one was eyewateringly tight and the second more floaty and flattering? I mean, flattering for Laura, because she generally doesn’t look great, does it?
The Boohoo haul I'm talking about with her wearing leopard print at the beginning. Those black shorts are the worst - why would anyone with a big stomach wear them? She literally looks like she's wearing a bin bag!

Nooooo. That leopard print thing is almost flashing the gash. It’s vile. Who tucks a top into shorts with that shape of belly. The white dress maybe a size 26 but it still don’t fit properly. The bulges out of the armpit of the white dress suggest back boobies. 😂😂. She’s getting ridiculous now. to the point of embarrassing. Totally uninspired by her hauls.
I remember trying a basque on once and my back flab boobs were bigger than my actual bust!! It’s not a good look 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nooooo. That leopard print thing is almost flashing the gash. It’s vile. Who tucks a top into shorts with that shape of belly. The white dress maybe a size 26 but it still don’t fit properly. The bulges out of the armpit of the white dress suggest back boobies. 😂😂. She’s getting ridiculous now. to the point of embarrassing. Totally uninspired by her hauls.
I remember trying a basque on once and my back flab boobs were bigger than my actual bust!! It’s not a good look 😂😂😂
I get back boobs, but I somehow get away with it with a good bra pushing it all up front 😂
I did however like the white dress & denim dress. Then Laura showed them. Now I don't.
Can anyone else not find her FM page? ShopLauraLoves?
I saw a comment above saying about her flogging the foundation, just wanted a nose. But I cant find her on my account or my old account so I'm wondering if im blocked 😂

I get back boobs, but I somehow get away with it with a good bra pushing it all up front 😂
I did however like the white dress & denim dress. Then Laura showed them. Now I don't.
Can anyone else not find her FM page? ShopLauraLoves?
I saw a comment above saying about her flogging the foundation, just wanted a nose. But I cant find her on my account or my old account so I'm wondering if im blocked 😂
I just had a quick check. It’s still on there shoplauraloves. Yes a good bra in the right position cures side haunches. But sadly Laura showed hers to the full potential 😂😂

Attachments

That reel is woeful, not one item of clothing is flattering her in any way shape or form…if anything the clothes make her look twice the size!

Reactions: 3
Another example of how she lies about social anxiety and about being in crowds !! She really is a compulsive liar ...and to use a condition that genuinely ruins peoples lives in order to get attention and to raise her engagement on SM really does make her a pretty crappy human being!

Reactions: 8
Another example of how she lies about social anxiety and about being in crowds !! She really is a compulsive liar ...and to use a condition that genuinely ruins peoples lives in order to get attention and to raise her engagement on SM really does make her a pretty crappy human being!
I agree she is full of tit. Anyone who flaunts themselves like she does on social media , not enhancing herself in any way what she wears etc… is no way suffering from anxiety! She is a total nut job

Reactions: 4
She lives an extremely sheltered life not knowing Newcastle well, it’s a metro ride away. It’s hardly as if South Shields is to good to ever leave or is it just she’s a nobody in Newcastle (not that she’s that well known in South Shields)
I find that bizarre too and I'm up in Edinburgh. How can you live that close and not know it

She lives an extremely sheltered life not knowing Newcastle well, it’s a metro ride away. It’s hardly as if South Shields is to good to ever leave or is it just she’s a nobody in Newcastle (not that she’s that well known in South Shields)
I mean she clearly does go to
Newcastle. You’d think South Shields was north east royalty 😂 it has plenty of tit hole bits . She doesn’t seem particularly adventurous unless it’s being handed to her on a plate. Maybe nexus need to gift her a metro pass to get out of Shields more.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.