WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, and he ain’t lying! That outfit makes her look bleeping horrific 😂😂

Reactions: 6
What are these eyebrows? She looks really haggard and old lately. I guess all the self care/confidence crap isn’t working lately. Naming and shaming a man again. She’s so disgusting. Remember……. Laura, BE KIND!!!! Do we reckon she’s behaving like one of the BIG accounts? The 2 million plus accounts. She’s Thinking if she names him all her followers will go after him? 😂😂😂. Let’s be honest. She really thinks she’s something!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
This woman is vile calling out men yet again and Laura you looked like a bleeping marshmallow in that dress.

Reactions: 7
What are these eyebrows? She looks really haggard and old lately. I guess all the self care/confidence crap isn’t working lately. Naming and shaming a man again. She’s so disgusting. Remember……. Laura, BE KIND!!!! Do we reckon she’s behaving like one of the BIG accounts? The 2 million plus accounts. She’s Thinking if she names him all her followers will go after him? 😂😂😂. Let’s be honest. She really thinks she’s something!!
Natural light really shows how pimply her skin is and how bloated she looks ... and I agree If you didn't know she was early 30s you'd easily put her in her 40s..easily!

Reactions: 4
Natural light really shows how pimply her skin is and how bloated she looks ... and I agree If you didn't know she was early 30s you'd easily put her in her 40s..easily!
Yes she has really bad skin in natural light. But most do without their ring lighting.

Reactions: 2
I understand doxxing people if they have been absolutley horrific and made threats or anything but a few puke emojis is just something you need to delete, block and move on. Putting yourself on the Internet you are going to get people like this so you need a thicker skin.

Reactions: 7
I kind of feel sad for her in some ways. There’s clearly some kind of issue in the way she acts and pretends she isn’t the size 28 that she is. Like some kind of body image issue. I’m going to name any names because I’m not here to diagnose but there’s some kind of sadness there. No one can be happy that size. No one. And this is from a fatty who had to lose weight because I struggled to do my shoes up. I’ve been a 22 at my largest and that was uncomfortable at best.

Reactions: 4
That was a disproportionate level of attack against someone who sounds like a bit of a prick but definitely didn’t deserve doxxing. She could have done all that without revealing his name, which would have been fine.

Reactions: 3
The person who posted it doesn’t seem bothered by it! Look at their latest post 😂😂 fantastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I literally have no words … have you seen the red abs black outfits in her latest video? FFS!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.