WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understand doxxing people if they have been absolutley horrific and made threats or anything but a few puke emojis is just something you need to delete, block and move on. Putting yourself on the Internet you are going to get people like this so you need a thicker skin.
That scrotum' mrs is bleeping huge and a rot so Its actually funny he finds Laura ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I think this bloke is a dick. As much as I cannot stand Laura, there's no need for him to post on her comments like that. He should just come to Tattle and slate her instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but that was bloody brilliant his comeback!
A direct link to her tattle thread!!

Dick or no dick didnโ€™t deserve to be outed so bloody fair play for your response mate!!
Laura-nil
Outed bloke-one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
That scrotum' mrs is bleeping huge and a rot so Its actually funny he finds Laura ๐Ÿคข
His Mrs is hardly huge and a rot.... regardless I don't think the issue with Laura was her size but instead her ridiculous clothing and general bs

Oh my his Instagram with the memes of her.

I mean he put some sick faces.....it could have been worse. Roasting him has backfired

He seems quite invested in this most engagement laura has ever had, wouldn't say his other half is huge she seems to dress appropriately for her size. Laura is dishonest and has reported people to their work so ๐Ÿคท

His Mrs is hardly huge and a rot.... regardless I don't think the issue with Laura was her size but instead her ridiculous clothing and general bs

Oh my his Instagram with the memes of her.

I mean he put some sick faces.....it could have been worse. Roasting him has backfired
We will agree to disagree.

He seems quite invested in this most engagement laura has ever had, wouldn't say his other half is huge she seems to dress appropriately for her size. Laura is dishonest and has reported people to their work so ๐Ÿคท
His #putdownthefork would lead me to believe it is a dig at lauras weight when his mrs is shovelling a fry into her gob and could do with losing a few lbs. Pot kettle...

Last edited:
We will agree to disagree.

His #putdownthefork would lead me to believe it is a dig at lauras weight when his mrs is shovelling a fry into her gob and could do with losing a few lbs. Pot kettle...
His Mrs is not super morbidly obese, I think people are being a bit unkind in what they have said about her, she's not the one claiming to be a style expert on insta, she has a private account and is not fair game here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Drugs for sale. Mainly crack. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Never hold in a fart!!! Iโ€™m creased.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Thatโ€™s called karma for naming and shaming people. Thatโ€™s two men youโ€™ve named in as many weeks. Karma is a witch.
Also as a wannabe make up artist. Iโ€™d start leaving the fake tan off your face. Youโ€™re looking grubby/dirty. Try blending your hairline too. Your foreheads patchy and dirty looking.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anybody have a screenshot of her boyfriend? I scrolled back as people said there were loads of photos of him on a previous thread but I couldnโ€™t find anyโ€ฆ

Does anybody have a screenshot of her boyfriend? I scrolled back as people said there were loads of photos of him on a previous thread but I couldnโ€™t find anyโ€ฆ
There were lots but she deleted them all

Reactions: 1
Thank you Laura for treating us to your white-hot take that the contestants on Love Island might have wanted to appear on it to further their careers and not *gasp* because they were looking for love. WHO KNEW???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhh so her latest reel shows why she looks grubby/dirty. Itโ€™s not fake tan. But that Iconic. If Iโ€™m going to look like a tin man plus grubby. Iโ€™ll pass on the iconic. Can get far better for the ยฃยฃ. Nice to see you took my advice and blended it to your forehead Laura ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
On her shopping account this morning she was trying to promote her Shite FM (Pyramid Scheme) foundation - the one that they only do in 3 shades (all light skin tones), she started out saying how she doesnโ€™t promote it because of this and there should be more inclusivity, and how a company this size should have more of a shade range (Obviously they donโ€™t give a duck about their shite products, in true pyramid scheme style they only care about recruitment). Then by the end she was flogging it, saying it was amazing and in full on sales mode ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ sheโ€™s so full of bleeping tit, and will literally sell anything for some money! Even something as tit and non inclusive as FM foundation!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.