WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually cringe when I watch these reels … who does she actually think she is? She is so fake
She is hilarious! She clearly takes making herself look like an enormous twit very seriously!

And the playsuit outfit ...who is she actually inspiring to go out dressed as an object of ridicule? Of course people should wear what makes them feel happy but I do not believe for one second she looks at that outfit and thinks wow I look amazing and secondly does she actually wear that out in public!
I'm not sure RI will be too happy seeing her make their clothes stretched out of shape and looking soo awful on !

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t even call her a plus size model it’s likes she swallowed a space hopper and it’s got stuck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t believe she worse that blue fancy dress outfit out, I thought it was p.j’s. But noticed she had tight sock marks on her legs, so expect it was just put on for the gram. Her front bum is almost falling out the bottom ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just don’t believe she worse that blue fancy dress outfit out, I thought it was p.j’s. But noticed she had tight sock marks on her legs, so expect it was just put on for the gram. Her front bum is almost falling out the bottom ffs.
She doesn't wear most of these fancy dress outfits out ! Miss "Confident" is a liar

Reactions: 3
She did though! There was a picture of her sat in the cinema, or wherever it was! So she definitely wore the top out, so I’m guessing she went the whole hog!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Whats the reel. The watermelon one 🥴

Also, why isn't she bigging her mate Jess up for having ITS range? Or have I missed this? But she's on Lorna like flies round tit. Someone trying to bag a ITS collab?

Reactions: 5
Whats the reel. The watermelon one 🥴

Also, why isn't she bigging her mate Jess up for having ITS range? Or have I missed this? But she's on Lorna like flies round tit. Someone trying to bag a ITS collab?
Probably because she doesn't want to been seen associating with plus-sized people. I reckon Laura is fatphobic, despite having a moon-sized gunt herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she goes out in public in these outfits. When her giant gunt is out on show. It’s an invitation for people to stare at her and say stuff. Which I know is cruel. But it’s true. I’m a size 22 and I dress lovely. You’d never see
Me exposed!

As a plus size girl myself - I think the way she dresses draws negative attention to her shape - we wear clothes, whatever our size, to look and feel nice, surely she can’t be comfortable in clothes that do not flatter or fit her properly and expose the lumps and bumps we generally try and hide. 🤔🤔
Maybe I’m missing the point she’s trying to make?🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As a plus size girl myself - I think the way she dresses draws negative attention to her shape - we wear clothes, whatever our size, to look and feel nice, surely she can’t be comfortable in clothes that do not flatter or fit her properly and expose the lumps and bumps we generally try and hide. 🤔🤔
Maybe I’m missing the point she’s trying to make?🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this! She just draws unnecessary attention to herself, when she gets an outfit right, she can look lovely, but it’s like she goes out of her way to find the most ridiculous outfits, to attract comments. Just because River Island or wherever else sell something in plus size, doesn’t mean it’s going to look good on you and you should wear it!

Reactions: 9
I've tried to understand why she is determined to make herself look ridiculous and stupid, all I can think is she's desperate for money so she will wear anything they'll pay her to wear.

Her latest shorts combo is Billy Bunter Esque pure and simple. NO PLUS SIZE WOMAN OF LAURA'S SIZE WOULD BE SEEN DEAD IN THAT OUTFIT!

I've tried to understand why she is determined to make herself look ridiculous and stupid, all I can think is she's desperate for money so she will wear anything they'll pay her to wear.

Her latest shorts combo is Billy Bunter Esque pure and simple. NO PLUS SIZE WOMAN OF LAURA'S SIZE WOULD BE SEEN DEAD IN THAT OUTFIT!
So gutted I’m blocked! 🤣🤣

That most recent haul is definitely better than that river island one she did but at least shes wearing a dress that fits her, and shock horror it’s a size 26!
not a size 18 Laura, like you said you were ? Oh bladdy hell 👀

Last edited:
Pray for Laura’s beautician giving her a Hollywood wax, I’d like to see the risk assessment for it 😬. Is she promoting Lorna range, I feel that they just aren’t the right fit for her, the clothes she’s modelling should be of a loose fit shouldn't they?

• Haha
Pray for Laura’s beautician giving her a Hollywood wax, I’d like to see the risk assessment for it 😬. Is she promoting Lorna range, I feel that they just aren’t the right fit for her, the clothes she’s modelling should be of a loose fit shouldn't they?
Lmfao risk assessment 😶🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she getting a B12 injection without her GP being involved? I didn’t even know that was a thing.

Why is she getting a B12 injection without her GP being involved? I didn’t even know that was a thing.
It seems beauticians offer B12 for weight loss and mood. If Laura really had pernicious anaemia she’d be having the injections on prescription at her GP surgery, not while she’s having a wax. Full of utter tit as usual

Reactions: 4
It seems beauticians offer B12 for weight loss and mood. If Laura really had pernicious anaemia she’d be having the injections on prescription at her GP surgery, not while she’s having a wax. Full of utter tit as usual
And B12 from the GP is done once every 3 months!!

And something really distasteful about changing your opinion on something when they have given you things for free ! Where is your integrity Laura ? Clearly the lure of a free doughnut and a bag of chips was too much for you to say no too ! Shameful !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.