WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew she'd be at the press opening of Tim hortons. She mentioned the one in Boldon not long ago and I thought there was a method to her madness cause no way did anyone ask her about it themselves. really who gives a tit about that.

Also cringe at the repost of her and her zeleb pals 😂

Reactions: 3
not defending her in slightest (ew lol) but I live east London and barely know north or west london and never go?

I mean she clearly does go to
Newcastle. You’d think South Shields was north east royalty 😂 it has plenty of tit hole bits . She doesn’t seem particularly adventurous unless it’s being handed to her on a plate. Maybe nexus need to gift her a metro pass to get out of Shields more.

Reactions: 1
Knew she'd be at the press opening of Tim hortons. She mentioned the one in Boldon not long ago and I thought there was a method to her madness cause no way did anyone ask her about it themselves. really who gives a tit about that.

Also cringe at the repost of her and her zeleb pals 😂
Hang on a sec.. she was on her stories a few weeks back saying about the Tim Hortons opening but she’d already looked at the menu and it wasn’t suitable for her allergies..? 🤯 but there she is..

Reactions: 4
Hang on a sec.. she was on her stories a few weeks back saying about the Tim Hortons opening but she’d already looked at the menu and it wasn’t suitable for her allergies..? 🤯 but there she is..
Yep. It was invite only and you know she's asked them

I cant believe river island even sell that outfit outside of their kids range

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL duck IS THAT OUTFIT? 🤣😱 why is it so tacky? Why does it look like it’s for a child? So many questions...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the holy hell is this!

It’s a bit different tbf.
I went on river island to see if the clothes from river island’s plus size range are disgusting and an insult to larger ladies, wish they had bothered lol

Reactions: 2
What the holy hell is this!

It’s a bit different tbf.
OOMMGG... What the heck is she thinking?! Surely she's wearing this outfit for a bet?? I'm a fatty too, so I'm not fat shaming cus I know I'd not look any better in it it myself ... but the first thing that came into my head after I'd picked my jaw up off the floor, was Enid Blyton's Billy Bunter, especially with the round glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she’s actually left the house dressed like that too…….if I turned up looking like that, my mates would laugh in my face!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
not defending her in slightest (ew lol) but I live east London and barely know north or west london and never go?
Yeah but South Shields is not really a big place, saying that I don’t know Sunderland very well which is just as accessible as Newcastle & prob spend more time in Newcastle due to work etc

You would think that by now one of her 'many friends' might have intervened and told her she looks an absolute state ...oh wait all her friends are imaginary!

As you were! 😉

• Haha
I actually cringe when I watch these reels … who does she actually think she is? She is so fake

omg that outfit!! Looks like fancy dress
This! I get body positivity, but you still have to dress for your shape and choose clothes that are flattering. I guess you don’t have to, but then you have to accept that you probably look like a clown and people are going to gossip about you and say mean things.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.