WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the heck was that last haul???
View attachment 688827
She’s trying to tell us she’s wearing a 22/24…not a chance in hell!!!
And when she held them up before she tried them on ...absolutely no way they were a size 22 !

Absolute state of her ...what's with the weird shrek green shiney eye makeup ...and all the silly trying to be funny when it's clear its all forced and awkward, made her come across even more fake and insincere than she normally does !

And that green dress she raved about ! Only thing that wasn't skin tight across her stomach but was clearly slipping off her shoulders and gapping at the bust ...changing her bra isn't going to alter the fact it doesn't fit her properly!

And the little beg at the end to use her ALs ... all the clothes were given to her for free , there's your wages right there Laura because let's face it your actual performance doing the haul was bloody awful!

Reactions: 5
She just needs to stop the with bs how can she be an influencer when she's continually lying about her size 🙄

Reactions: 6
It was all hideous in her latest haul but special mention has to go to this monstrosity. Imagine the carnage if she sat down while wearing it 😱🤣

651087A3-26F2-4434-AD3A-43C71033C2A1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It was all hideous in her latest haul but special mention has to go to this monstrosity. Imagine the carnage if she sat down while wearing it 😱🤣

View attachment 689058
That’s a size 28…their biggest size…and far too tight. Wish she would show us a video of her sitting down…she feckin shoot the eyes off someone with those buttons as they’d be like bullets!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I cannot deal with how cringe that IGTV was, the Eee at the start, the attempts at humour, all whilst coming across as the most boring, uncharismatic and bland person ever! Don’t even get me started on the clothes 😂😂😂
I have a feeling it’s because when she was younger and RI didn’t do a plus size range, she obviously couldn’t fit in their clothes, so now she will literally wear anything that they make so she can say she is wearing it 😂 (I don’t really get why, to me I’ve always thought most of it was cheap and tacky looking). That shirt wasn’t even close to fitting and nothing else fitted well either, considering this is her job, you would think she would be better at it, all it’s influenced me to do is never shop in river island 😂 Also, the hair is so yellow an cheap looking!

She can’t breathe deeply. Bend over. Sit down, eat a meal or actually move at all in this dress!!! She’s an embarrassment. Just admit it’s too small Laura and send it back!!! Ffs.
Also if the nerve damage is that bad, why write full essays in every post! No one reads them it’s boring zzzzzzz

I’ve said it before ….. she’d sell her mother’s soul to the devil if it meant getting ££££££. She’s disgusting. Why do these brands work with her, she inspires me to purchase NOTHING. The buttons are going to pop off. Everyone take cover 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why is she making herself look so old?
She looks like really old school Beth Chapman from Dog the Bounty Hunter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can’t breathe deeply. Bend over. Sit down, eat a meal or actually move at all in this dress!!! She’s an embarrassment. Just admit it’s too small Laura and send it back!!! Ffs.
Also if the nerve damage is that bad, why write full essays in every post! No one reads them it’s boring zzzzzzz

I’ve said it before ….. she’d sell her mother’s soul to the devil if it meant getting ££££££. She’s disgusting. Why do these brands work with her, she inspires me to purchase NOTHING. The buttons are going to pop off. Everyone take cover 😂😂😂😂
Don't imagine for one second this is how River Island want their clothing to look on a plus size woman...

she continues to lie about her size and that is apparent in how everything fits on her body ...but as they are freebies she has no choice but to show them as they are ! She's obliged too or RI will stop ' working ' with her ! I really hope someone from RI watches that haul and rethinks that ...she does nothing to inspire plus size women to go buy their clothes !

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she is still encouraging people to buy their own seat belt extender to fly with. This has been done to death on plus-sized flying/holiday forums and it’s not only against the rules but downright dangerous. Whatever claims have been made on Amazon or wherever you’re buying from, they are not approved for use on commercial planes and you risk getting it confiscated or even getting kicked off your flight. The likelihood of getting ‘caught’ is perhaps not high but why would you want to be unsafe on a plane? Risking yourself and everyone else.

I know from personal experience that it can be daunting asking the flight attendant for an extender but as Laura is all about the confidence, I’m sure she won’t have a problem with it.

I'm all for holding men to account for their crappy behaviour but there is a certain level of hypocrisy from this woman when she constantly preaches tolerance and being kind but then happily, knowing he has children, not only names and shames him she puts his face across social media ...

Last edited:
I'm all for holding men to account for their crappy behaviour but there is a certain level of hypocrisy from this woman when she constantly preaches tolerance and being kind but then happily, knowing he has children, not only names and shames him she puts his face across social media ...
She really had to scroll down through his page to find that picture of him too…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.