WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she wearing a cloak? Is she a princess?View attachment 677870
Doesn't even fit across the front of her and how much of it is dragging on the floor ?? Once again brown nosing the brand when she could in fact do an honest review about how impractical it is for a plus size woman of her shape and height !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I really don't understand her obsession with PLT. I'm plus-sized and I've never looked at their site for clothes because of Laura!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Trying so hard to get back to all your comments!!!
I can’t stop laughing. At tops it’s a few hundred comments!! Not a few thousand. You’re engagement on Instagram is appalling Laura. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Trying so hard to get back to all your comments!!!
I can’t stop laughing. At tops it’s a few hundred comments!! Not a few thousand. You’re engagement on Instagram is appalling Laura. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
She's such a joker!! Who's she trying to kid ! And those shorts man ...someone needs to take them off her before they need to be surgerically removed !

On the positive side she seems to have ironed the blazer that is too small in the body and too long in the arms ! I'm sure the people parking their cars in the multi story carpark were impressed by that at least ! 🙄

• Haha
She really thinks she's something it's actually quite tragic
People laughing at you is never a good thing ...and I would imagine all those people in the carpark today were not impressed with how she was dressed ..

• Heart
  • Haha
What is wrong with her!

Desperate or blind???

Those Jean shorts are holding her stomach at bay like a picket fence would hold a dam! NOT VERY WELL, they don't even zip up!

The you've been tango'd short square shapeless jacket looks like something a motorway worker would wear at night to keep visible!

And the cheap plastic comfort sandals are straight from the back page in a magazine where they advertise shoes for "special conditions"

New Laura Low point today! That or its all one big belly busting joke? 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I really don't understand her obsession with PLT. I'm plus-sized and I've never looked at their site for clothes because of Laura!!
Me and my friends were talking about this last week. How we didn’t buy clothes from companies due to their reps. And I had mentioned Laura puts me off every buying from PLT and there was another girls Jess who the clothes look dreadful on too.

Not those bleeping shorts again. We’ve all had quite enough of those, thank you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What is wrong with her!

Desperate or blind???

Those Jean shorts are holding her stomach at bay like a picket fence would hold a dam! NOT VERY WELL, they don't even zip up!

The you've been tango'd short square shapeless jacket looks like something a motorway worker would wear at night to keep visible!

And the cheap plastic comfort sandals are straight from the back page in a magazine where they advertise shoes for "special conditions"

New Laura Low point today! That or its all one big belly busting joke? 🤔
If bleeping die if I saw her waddling around the Metro centre looking like that!

• Haha
Me and my friends were talking about this last week. How we didn’t buy clothes from companies due to their reps. And I had mentioned Laura puts me off every buying from PLT and there was another girls Jess who the clothes look dreadful on too.
And that is the mystery as to why PLT continue to send her freebies.. can only assume they don't actually see how she’s presenting the clothes and how off putting it is for most seeing how ill fitting they are on her body. Certainly not a great advert for their brand !

Reactions: 4
Wow, that looks terrible! Funny how she never uses Iconic when doing her make up other than when she’s doing a #AD 😂
Does anyone actually use iconic? I only ever see ‘influencers’ trying to flog it on insta and not actually using it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
View attachment 680742
That makeup is shocking 😱
She just looks like a sweaty mess. Actually i havent seen one person make Iconic look good. I think Laura should go back to college or do a course in something she is passionate about, but clothes is not it Laura. You have not found your niché yet. Perhaps travel blogger if you must stay in that industry but seriously leave the plus size styling to the professionals.

Reactions: 8
I can't stand Iconic London highlighters they're too metallic and the liquid is crap to work with. How can she not realise it looks greasy and horrible

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.