WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably does realise how shite it looks, but probably won’t get paid if she says that! 😂 she’s a sellout.

Reactions: 3
Lucky her imaginary friends could eat all those baked goods because she sure as hell couldn't...or is her dairy allergy a lie too ?! 🙄🤔🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Laura would sell ANYTHING for a few quid! Every post reeks of desperation...

It's taken her 11 yrs to get to 70k followers... The plus size bake off lady, Laura Adlington, who's wholesome and a delight to follow has 150k followers after a couple of years... BECAUSE SHE'S INTERESTING, HONEST AND ISN'T DESPERATELY FAKE 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

It's taken her 11 yrs to get to 70k followers... The plus size bake off lady, Laura Adlington, who's wholesome and a delight to follow has 150k followers after a couple of years... BECAUSE SHE'S INTERESTING, HONEST AND ISN'T DESPERATELY FAKE 😂

That's a very good point. Laura was around on twitter back in 2011 promoting her blog just before George clearly came in trying to launch herself and before other plus size influencers. I mean years before Jess ...and your right given that length of time her numbers are crap

• Heart

Bake off Laura's followers are ' real ' and her engagement reflects that...unlike Laura aka Katherine 🙄 who's followers don't exist and that's why she barely scrapes a few 100 likes on her posts and most of the comments are from her usual sheep that feel sorry for her ' you look amazing in that outfit when she clearly doesn't 'or fake accounts !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bake off Laura's followers are ' real ' and her engagement reflects that...unlike Laura aka Katherine 🙄 who's followers don't exist and that's why she barely scrapes a few 100 likes on her posts and most of the comments are from her usual sheep that feel sorry for her ' you look amazing in that outfit when she clearly doesn't 'or fake accounts !
The difference between the two plus size Laura's is night and day!!!

Baking Laura always wears clothes that suit her and that never make her look stupid. Lying Laura would wear absolutely ANY OLD Tat, as she does...

Honesty goes along way... Lying Laura just cannot stop lying! 🤥

Reactions: 5
Or her just replying to comments to make it look more too 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
249C8669-ED58-4438-923B-B0475BCE58CE.png

duck ME…. WOW. I’m really struggling to put my thoughts into words here. First thing that sprung to mind honestly was that she looks like a couch on legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The photos she has put up. The gingham top is literally about to burst off. It is straining across the tummy. I honestly feel like she is just trolling now

The photos she has put up. The gingham top is literally about to burst off. It is straining across the tummy. I honestly feel like she is just trolling now
And the whole " I'm not wearing a bra " err absolutely no need to point that out Laura we can all see your tits have gone south !

She's also clearly trying to get on the ITS collab bandwagon !

View attachment 686958

duck ME…. WOW. I’m really struggling to put my thoughts into words here. First thing that sprung to mind honestly was that she looks like a couch on legs.
And all the lining was hanging out of the back so once again another dress that is sizes too small on her !

• Haha
  • Heart
She's after a collab...probably thinking if Jess can, she can.
And jess only really got one as Adam asked for suggestions once and said he got loads for her.
I doubt Laura is even on his radar tbh even after these 'hauls'

And jess only really got one as Adam asked for suggestions once and said he got loads for her.
I doubt Laura is even on his radar tbh even after these 'hauls'
She doesn't have the followers or the engagement to interest Adam ...Jess is a size 26 ...unless he's looking for someone who is a size 28 / 30, which let's face it Laura most likely is if the outfits are going to fit her properly, well she may get lucky but I think her brown nose personality and fact she's soo unlikeable will go against her !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow, just came across her insta.. getting shallow Hal vibes, I’m not sure what to think because she really doesn’t dress in a way to flatter her. Has she got a medical condition, ive never seen anyone hold their weight all around their hips/mud.

The fake tan is HORRIFIC! She looks like she's trying to morph from white British to a non white ethnicity... REALLY REALLY AN ODD LOOK ON HER...

Plus its all over the palms of her hands? I'm no beauty guru but even I know you never apply fake tan without using gloves or a mit... 😂

Reactions: 1
What the heck was that last haul???
90FF58AE-59B0-4A0E-AA26-A1CA71A859D0.png

She’s trying to tell us she’s wearing a 22/24…not a chance in hell!!!

• Haha
Omg I’m so glad I found this thread, I always feel like I’m watching her stories and cringing at the same time. I find her very cringe to watch all the Hauls and most the things don’t actually fit her and doesn’t make me think “god I better go buy that”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.