Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sande

Does she have any friends? I get her page is supposed to be about health and and now she's throwing in her house into that account now and again, but she never mentions (that I can think of) her girls coming round to help, going to the gym with them, having a day out, a weekend break....or anything? Not even a walk during the pandemic? I know her friends might not want to be on her page either, but it just seems to be her and her fiance?

Reactions: 6

Cathycxxx

Does she care about anything other than her body and her hair?? I find it so odd that she’s so obsessed with the length of her hair....she’s ridiculously vain.

Totally agree, she’s not well at all. Keeps saying she’s ‘stubborn’ as a way of justifying her insane behaviour. Losing 40lb in a few months is mental at her size. I’m 9mo PP and was buzzing about losing 8lb 😂 (admittedly, didn’t even think about trying to shift some weight until atleast 6mo as I was enjoying my baby and still am).

I also feel like she’s so braggy about how much she gets done in a day. I’d be happy just getting dressed and showered in the newborn days, never mind going for a run, shower with full hair wash, full face of make up, a full food shop etc.

She’s fucking full of it honestly.

And saying how heavy and ‘unfit’ she is, alongside her selfies which are clearly taken to show off her flat tummy. Why would you post it if you felt that insecure about your new body.
She's a twat.

Whatever123

VIP Member
No, I don’t believe she eats everything she posts. Also, her fiancé does eat her meals because she sometimes shows 2 plates?

She has some sort of eating disorder for sure. Can’t pin point it as not a professional but if her hair was falling out etc, she’s definitely not consuming a healthy diet is she... draw your own conclusions.

i don’t like to pick on peoples eating habits but when she’s broadcasting them to the world, and claiming to be healthy and fit, I feel have the right to judge.

I really wish there was more control over social media like there is on TV, ofcom etc, because what she is promoting is just so damaging.

Also, her attitude stinks.

I don’t think I’ve seen her talk on camera before but god, she seems so smarmy and conceited - maybe borderline arrogant.

Peach97

VIP Member
Recipe? Packet of vegetabe rice and curry sauce from B&M?
Literally hahaha??? It isn’t like she makes her own sauces / spices or makes her rice even from scratch. It’s all microwaved and frozen shit, I can’t believe she thinks she’s some sort of chef and is making money off this.

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
That is just worrying behaviour, can you imagine having a 1 day old baby and still being arsed about your steps?! She needs to give her head a wobble

KittyKat1234

Yeah, I have a toddler almost the same age, and whilst I have a few books for recipe inspiration, I also look online (for free) and save Instagram posts and reels for inspiration. I don't need to buy her e-book, and more than that - I don't want to. I'm fed up of her constant gloating about how many steps and exercise she does, as well as humble bragging about her relationship with Charlie/her eyelashes/her hair/showing what might as well be the same photo of her abs.

I think I need to unfollow her :D

• Haha

missnot

I genuinely don’t understand why anyone would buy her ebook?! She has no nutrition background & doesn’t appear to eat well at all
I have a fitness Instagram like her, and like her I've lost weight by calorie deficit (I eat nutritious food though, not beige food!) I offer advice to friends and family if they ask but I wouldn't dream of bringing our an ebook....because I'm not qualified!!!!

Whatever123

VIP Member
This girl is beyond daft. Today’s stories basically about how much she doesn’t want to do her workout or her steps... well don’t then. She’s not an athlete, she doesn’t have to do anything. If she just listened to her body, had a day off when her body is exhausted, then maybe her body wouldn’t feel so malnourished and she wouldn’t have the urge to binge.

her attitude is so toxic.

missnot

No excuses girls, get 10,000 steps in before 10am and you can all be scrawny, bossy bitches like her!
Yeah easy to say when you haven't got kids isn't it . Especially ones that wont go in a pushchair, don't want to leave the house at the time you want to go and do your 10,000 steps. Its such an easy, lazy thing to say for a fitness 'influencer'...no excuses, get it done. That's what most of them say! Are you going to come and babysit then hun?
You can do it right the house you know?! Replying to all the messages you get on the gram?! And then make passive aggressive comments in your story's about how many messages you get about the same thing 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Snoopysnooper

Wow. Well she wouldn’t have lost her hair if she ate right during the training process. Essentially she admitted to being malnourished... and this girl sees herself as some kind of health and fitness expert. Who the hell is buying her ebook?! Awful
The thing that riles me most about the whole ebook thing is that she is not at all qualified to be selling that information. It's one thing to share things you've learn on your Instagram page and another completely irresponsible thing to sell that information when you are not qualified to do so. It's potentially very dangerous and it's greedy AF

Saffron08

She needs to get a life
She absolutely does need to get a life, it's a Sad little life she has when the whole world revolves around her getting up at ungodly hours to lift weights and do cardio when she could have morning cuddles on the sofa with her boy or read a story with him in bed before they get up for the day. To add, he's a toddler he don't give a shit what's cooked and whether it's freshly baked that morning by his unhinged mother at 6am for when he wakes up he'd probably rather some Coco pops and a slice of buttery toast!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I think she was around the same time she put out that cook book. Her whole life quite literally revolves around exercising for over an hour a day and getting “her steps in”. If she wasn’t so insufferable and smug, I’d feel a bit sorry for her. But she’s got a platform and is showing her behaviour as totally normal, gets her followers messaging her like “oh I don’t know how you do it!” And she always talks about oh it’s just habit blah blah. No hun, you’ve definitely got issues with food and exercise, let’s just hope she doesn’t project those onto her kid.
I know im thankful she doesn’t have a daughter as a girl you are definitely susceptible to the outlook your mother has on her own body and weight etc. her endless to do lists, 5am alarms, crazy steps by 9am on little sleep. It’s totally ok to lay in if you’re on maternity leave, eat biscuits, lie on the sofa with your baby and not move for the day. Because Mat leave goes so quickly and look Jodie is already back at work and what can she really say she achieved other than cleaning her house and losing 50lbs. Does she really feel she’s spent quality time with Charlie? Despite spending everyday with him, did she actively play with him, did she go to many groups or play groups? I saw a lot of him sitting on the floor in the same room while she did her make up or in his pram while she got her hair and nails done. But that doesn’t mean you are doing your best

• Heart

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Jesus her stories this morning. Of course you’d be exhausted from all that going on- being in a deficit, waking at 5am to do weights, going to work, being a mum. Why do you have to push yourself into running a 10k you don’t want to do 🙄 compared to some other fitness accounts I follow, she is by far the most obsessive and has an issue for sure