What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are going to think they have to do 15,000 steps and 5 workouts a week as soon as their baby pops out 😭 I don't know how she has it in her to push herself so hard when looking after a newborn

Reactions: 1
Exactly that. What about women who end up having c sections, episiotomy's, birth trauma, PND and god knows what else. duck doing 15,000 steps and 6am workouts. She should really consider herself lucky for being able to do so much with a newborn, but also, she should clarify to her followers that her activity is not the norm, and advise they wait until their 6 week check and get the all clear from a GP first (at least).

Ok that got serious quick, sorry … basically she’s a knob

Reactions: 2
This is literally what it's like every day for most people...she's been so smug with keeping her house tidy, working out etc so far that she's really never had to worry about days like this before...:rolleyes:
Came here to say this! Welcome to the real world Jodie! You do actually have to interact and play with a baby! It's not all about 'getting things done'

Also disgusted at those messages she shared from other mums. She should be ashamed of herself. If she doesn't read here I hope she does soon and realises what a danger she is!!

Reactions: 2
Totally! It's infuriated me before when she's said things like, "made no plans for this afternoon so I can spend all afternoon cuddling Charlie" as though he's something that should just slot around her day. At this age, your baby literally sets the agenda! Not the other way around...

Reactions: 4
I've said it before but she is in for a shock when he moves out of the sleepy newborn phase and only naps once or twice a day and dictates the days events. How will she 'get everything done' when she has a crawling baby who needs interaction and attention.

I don’t understand where she gets the time, she must have an incredibly calm baby and that’s just down to luck not hard work and discipline…

Reactions: 3
So f*%king smug all the time!! She is so far up her own bum it is unreal. It's brag after brag after brag!

I really hate the 'this is your daily reminder to...' etc. no I do not need to be told to wake up at 6 and do a workout when I've barely slept go away

Reactions: 5
I do wonder what her end game is. When she's down to her pre pregnancy weight, what then? Spending so much energy and time out of her day on weight loss must be so exhausting. Without having a 3 month old!

You know what, I do think for a lot of people, that exercise is really important, for me too. I just wish she'd be a bit less braggy about everything. I wish she'd say, daddy looks after baby for a bit whilst I workout, but it can be hard to get the time etc. She makes out like she carries on like she did before and complains when she's had a "difficult" day with her baby.

Yesterday I took a couple of dumbbells into our dark bedroom where our 9 week old naps in his next to me crib to do some reps, because I want to follow safe sleeping guidance and be in the same room for all naps. Not to be mum police but it makes me nervous seeing a baby monitor on whilst she works out in the home gym.

Does she not realise you’re not meant to brag about your baby sleeping through (from 5 weeks may I add 👀)? That’s just a no-no as a Mum but she’s probably jinxed it now anyway…

Does she not realise you’re not meant to brag about your baby sleeping through (from 5 weeks may I add 👀)? That’s just a no-no as a Mum but she’s probably jinxed it now anyway…
Oh god, irritatingly, I bet it stays that way...

• Haha
My first baby slept through from 5 weeks...tit hit the fan when she turned 6 months!!! There is always always a regression. I'm interested to see how she'll cope when weaning + regression + teething hit all at once and life becomes more challenging. 0-3 months (especially when your baby sleeps well) is by far the easiest bit

Same here! My daughter was a brilliant little sleeper until about 5/6 months then things got HARRRDDDDDD. Also interested to see if/how things change. It’s so much nicer seeing actual relatable content

so she had to go for her run 'in the middle of the night' as she puts it so she could get back before he went to work. That IS NOT NORMAL!!!'

Also, my daughter slept through from about 14weeks...until weaning...she's 9 months now and hasn't slept through since May 😭

I don’t think I’ve seen her talk on camera before but god, she seems so smarmy and conceited - maybe borderline arrogant.

Reactions: 6