What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The narrative on her stories the last couple of days has been dangerous. Moaning about her ‘big girl pants’ and promoting excessive exercise before she’s even 6 weeks pp. She is far from big, and the fact that she seems so obsessed about her size with a tiny new born is concerning. Most women would kill to look like her so soon after giving birth. She sounds resentful

Reactions: 6
I hope she gets bollocked by the doctor today. Not that she'll be honest about what she's been doing. Also don't love that swaddle. Not tight enough and also, the heat?!

Reactions: 4
I also feel like she’s so braggy about how much she gets done in a day. I’d be happy just getting dressed and showered in the newborn days, never mind going for a run, shower with full hair wash, full face of make up, a full food shop etc.

She’s bleeping full of it honestly.

And saying how heavy and ‘unfit’ she is, alongside her selfies which are clearly taken to show off her flat tummy. Why would you post it if you felt that insecure about your new body.

I also feel like she’s so braggy about how much she gets done in a day. I’d be happy just getting dressed and showered in the newborn days, never mind going for a run, shower with full hair wash, full face of make up, a full food shop etc.

She’s bleeping full of it honestly.

And saying how heavy and ‘unfit’ she is, alongside her selfies which are clearly taken to show off her flat tummy. Why would you post it if you felt that insecure about your new body.
She's a twit.

Her 'goals' are literally just losing weight. She makes it sound like she's some super woman but she's not, she's just fixated on herself. My goals are trying my best to make sure my kids are happy and have the best I can give them so they reach their full potential. My abs (or lack of!) have taken a back seat to my kids

Reactions: 3
Is this not going to end in burnout?? I have two kids (one still up every hour) and I'm back at work, I just could not set my alarm for 6 and do a workout. But then I also have to actually engage with my children as they're not sleepy newborns and focus enough to do a job. I think she'll be in for a real shock

Attachments

Is this not going to end in burnout?? I have two kids (one still up every hour) and I'm back at work, I just could not set my alarm for 6 and do a workout. But then I also have to actually engage with my children as they're not sleepy newborns and focus enough to do a job. I think she'll be in for a real shock
Surely it will? I agree though, she’s in for a real shock. Makes me sad to think the only part of that long list that actually involves her newborn baby is the 5am feed.

Will be interesting to see how long she can keep that up for 😅

Reactions: 1
Literally just waiting for the time she has to actually entertain that baby because it'll be here before she knows it....! Poor child will be shoved in a corner in the garage no doubt whilst she works out....

In her latest q&a the question about making up baby formula when out... don't you need boiling water to sterilise the formula? 🤔

In her latest q&a the question about making up baby formula when out... don't you need boiling water to sterilise the formula? 🤔
Oooh I missed this, what did she say? But yes you do, water needs to be above 70degrees to kill the bacteria that is potentially in the formula!

Oooh I missed this, what did she say? But yes you do, water needs to be above 70degrees to kill the bacteria that is potentially in the formula!
She said you just take out your cooled boiled water and the powder and mix together when out. I always used a kettle

She said you just take out your cooled boiled water and the powder and mix together when out. I always used a kettle
Oh wow. Asking for trouble with that. Clearly hasn't read or understood the instructions 😑 we have a thermos flask (which I temperature checked, it lasts 18 hours) and I have a nuby rapid cool. The nuby is the best thing I have ever bought! Was £20 on the middle aisle at Aldi!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else a little concerned she doesn't have her son sleeping in the same room as her both at night and during the day? You're not supposed to just plonk them in their room with a monitor until they're 6 months...

Reactions: 4