Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Jodie: “I LOVE to ~trave~l”

* sits in an all inclusive resort with the same basic food and cheap wine as at home *
So uncultured! Doesn’t matter if she’s been to 4 countries in a year- she had the same carbonara in them all 🤣
Even the all inclusive resorts I’ve visited have a bit for their specialities like Turkish/Greek, she must avoid all that

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Frg9203

She's unbelievably smug. Her boyfriend giving her a full body massage do we actually need to know that? A lot of what she shares makes me feel sick . He was giving her a bloody pedicure not long ago. My husband would tell me where to go if I expected that. She is a spoilt brat. Unhealthy relationship with food. All these celebrations set up to look aesthetically pleasing for the gram.

Frg9203

Thing is she loves herself but shes actually not exactly a looker. Shes just skinny which isnt attractive.

• Heart

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
God the 10k stories... 'anything less isn't an option, nor is anything over an hour'. She is mentally unwell I think. I like a run at my own pace for however long I feel like that day. Sometimes it's 1km sometimes it's 7km, my speed changes too. I do it because I enjoy it and I can get outside for a break and listen to a podcast. If I set those impossible challenges I'd be miserable and it would turn into a chore

Strikeapose18

Yearly tradition of a trip to a field…so mum can get a photo for the gram and show everyone she’s thinner in it than last year.

What fun for him!

• Haha

okdo2022

VIP Member
I know there is veg in all those meals she’s made him but no sign of any colour or meat. It’s just looks so beige!!!!

missnot

Just don’t understand why this girl has so many followers! Zero personality and is in no way qualified to tell people how to eat/train. Clearly has an ED but people seem to be ignoring that fact as she has abs. So self obsessed had to unfollow.
she doesn't have abs though I don't think, not really. It's just skin and bones, there's no real muscle. It's her flipping rib cage! Her diet and training plan will never, ever give her a proper six pack. She over cardio's and doesn't eat enough protein at all.

• Heart

Whatever123

VIP Member
Says she’s treating it like she’s on holiday and eating her favourite things.... has a small portion of wedges for lunch with low fat mayo...

She’s actually so full of herself it’s so cringe. Look at me, look at my holidays, look at my baggy shorts. Pretty sure people are interested in health and fitness and not your life. Literally find her so boring. I’m unfollowing.

• Heart

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
It’s only a “small part of her life” but she constantly uploads no matter what she does. She goes out, she has to mention saving calories for alcohol and food. She’s gone away this weekend for her kids birthday and she’s posted about 50 stories. Constantly up her own arse because she thinks she’s better than everyone by meal prepping a 100 meals which are all beige, waking up at stupid hours to burn excessive calories to look like a skeleton. She doesn’t like it when people call her out on her unhealthy behaviours because she’s fucked in the head at this point.
it’s absolutely not a small part of her life I can’t imagine the amount of headspace this takes up for her

Saffron08

So glad I found this thread I had been looking under the wrong handle. 🙈
Omg this girl is an absolute piece of work she clearly has an eating disorder especially taking yourself a desert to a hotel that is not normal. I came to tattle when she posted the ab photo it was the final straw she looks skeletal she is obsessive and unhealthy. I also feel she guilts people that don't work out regularly A LOT

Peach97

VIP Member
And she had a c section I think. I don't get how she's all dressed up and fully made up doing 15,000 steps
She’s actually not alright at all. Who the fuck has a baby fresh out the of womb and is arsed about how many steps they do? Such disordered behaviour.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
90 mins a day is bonkers because then she'll also do her steps too. When is it going to be enough

Am pleased to see Charlie's on the move now though. That'll be different for her

• Haha

Eve123

Why does she keep going on about her hair. Nobody cares, if looks the exact same, she’s had about an inch off 🤦🏽‍♀️
She really thinks she’s the dogs bollocks doesn’t she🐴

I genuinely don’t understand why anyone would buy her ebook?! She has no nutrition background & doesn’t appear to eat well at all

missnot

And she's calling out her fiancé for the breakfast he's having calling him a pig. She's deluded!!!