Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instanonsense

All the beige food, obsessive movement and working out through illness have come back to bite her. She thinks her behaviour is heroic and “goals” but it’s not. She doesn’t respect her health or body at all. Health isn’t a look. Having abs doesn’t make you automatically healthy. Health is listening to your body and acting accordingly, not being obsessed and eating a wide variety of colourful foods. Health is holistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

KittyKat1234

Her hair looks so thin and ratty in her photos - rather than trying to shill 27495 hair products, a good few inches off would make it look so much healthier! Also, as she mentions PP hair - there is no point having it so ridiculously long when the regrowth will be happening from the top - it won't just magically grow down that fast for years!

I definitely need to unfollow - she winds me up so much! Everything, literally everything, is a brag. She lives in an echo chamber with her fiance egging her on.

• Heart

Shivoff

Chatty Member
That is not a flex!! Such a shame she's got lots of women followers who are pregnant or recently became Mother's and feel useless comparing themselves to her! Sad really! She really should be more mindful and not just smug as fuck!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Her boyfriend gives me the total ICK his texts make me vom 😂 if my husband sent me that shit I’d be filing for divorce on ick grounds

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
So she’s off to work to infect everyone after getting up at 5am to put her unwell body through hell. Won’t allow an extra calorie I bet either

Honestly I can’t be arsed with how smug she is… but also, for someone who is so ‘health conscious’, she should realise how important sleep is too. Maybe even more so than exercise. Who the fuck sets a 6am alarm with a newborn 🤣 what is she trying to prove?

Whatever123

VIP Member
She looks soo unhealthy!! I hope none of her young impressionable followers aspire to be like her.
The cut?? She acts like she’s a fitness professional when she’s not. She works out for ‘health’ (aesthetics)

She clearly has and eating disorder and is covering it up by pretending she’s a fitness guru.

been there, done that. Can’t kid a kidder.

Tea4u

VIP Member
I always found her rude, then I found this thread and saw how many people agreed. I would DM her questions and she’d never reply, just like it then put on her story “I’ve got this question 100’s of times, check my highlights”. Get off your high horse, takes two seconds to answer! No one has time to go through ALL your highlights. So she has 26k followers yet other influencers with 10x have replied to my DMs being much nicer. 🙄🙄🙄

GossipHun

And sorry love, but your hair still looks long and ratty... not thick and healthy like you think!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Peach97

VIP Member
She’s brought her OWN dessert to a hotel? She’s actually psychotic 🤣 just eat a piece of chocolate cake and get a fucking grip, Jesus.

Reactions: 6

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Also, absolute cringe at her selling her "recipes" when she eats the most boring, bland and beige food ever!! Uni halls type dinners when you throw 4 things together for easiness.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Seriously she just lives her life at home but in a different destination 😂 pizza, pasta, garlic bread, cheap rosé, and back to the room for tv and chocolate. Whyyyyy