What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how things will change in a few months time when the baby isn’t asleep all day and she has to actually entertain him 😬

Also the thought of a 4 week old baby being left in a room alone to sleep is so sad. Way too little. She should be lapping up the newborn cuddles as they don’t last for long…

Reactions: 4
I wonder how things will change in a few months time when the baby isn’t asleep all day and she has to actually entertain him 😬

Also the thought of a 4 week old baby being left in a room alone to sleep is so sad. Way too little. She should be lapping up the newborn cuddles as they don’t last for long…
This. She's nuts. So unhealthy.

Not to mention that running is seriously high impact. She really shouldn't be doing that so soon after birth and an episiotomy - her poor pelvic floor. I'm not even one week post partum admittedly but I just can't imagine actually wanting to do that. The walking, whilst in itself doesn't seem healthy with her mindset of monitoring step count, is at least low impact. Why can't she just keep that up? Along with the weights which I still think she shouldn't be doing until doctor sign off.

I thought I would be able to understand her mindset being someone who also worked out and walked during pregnancy and has always kept fit, but having just given birth, you're so sore and weak that you need rest...the running just shows that she is completely beyond healthy. What is her account now for? She's not a role model, this is just damaging.

Reactions: 2
I really hope there are no other mothers following her with 5 week old babies thinking this is what's normal. I repeat what I said about how you should be able to report accounts for damaging behaviour!

Reactions: 5
Honestly I can’t be arsed with how smug she is… but also, for someone who is so ‘health conscious’, she should realise how important sleep is too. Maybe even more so than exercise. Who the duck sets a 6am alarm with a newborn 🤣 what is she trying to prove?

Reactions: 7
She is going to burn out very quickly. Why the duck wouldn't she sleep in?! Bet as soon as he's up she'll be out with him in the carrier doing her bleeping steps

Someone needs to knock some sense into her. What is she trying to prove? Who is she trying to impress? She needs to enjoy her baby and let the weight come off slowly, not that there even is any weight!

Reactions: 3