Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatever123

VIP Member
😂 who dies she think she is! Go and ask another ‘influencer’ babe, there are plenty who will help you and give better advice!

rude cow

Cmayfield

VIP Member
She’s weighs the same as my friend who is 5ft. Shes starting to look far too skinny. She is teetering on the edge of unhealthy from a BMI perspective.

kgsd798

Her rant tonight is so self centred it’s unreal. She may as well have posted a caption saying GIVE ME ATTENTION AND SAY I AM TOO THIN
So funny, my favourite line is “just because I post pictures as a hobby...” blah blah. YOU ARE MAKING MONEY FROM IT. WTF YOU PSYCHO. Obviously just not a good enough instagrammer to understand the proper ways of interacting with your audience. That’s why she’ll never get big or make a proper career out of insta... thank fuck.

So just for when Jodie reads this - your book is terrible, your grammar sucks, go on a design course, don’t make a book that expires after 30 days (?????), have some sort of educational background (being a PA doesn’t cut it!), and stop being so self righteous

she is too skinny, she doesn’t look strong, she looks gross.

Strikeapose18

What is she banging on about today? She’s constantly on the sofa watching tv whilst he sleeps. Nothing wrong with that but why is she saying it’s been a year since she did??

Ss1471

oh gosh does it have vitamin A? That's a big no... 😬 yeah who cares about their steps. I was horrendously sick for the first 14 weeks, I just wanted to get through the days and keep something down to make sure I was feeding my baby. She's only cared about her body image. Wonder how quick after baby is here she'll be back in her gym gear
yep it has vitamin A! It does say on protein world website it’s okay to have during pregnancy as it’s only 33% of your rda of vitamin A but from what I’ve been told you shouldn’t be having any added vitamin A at all? I know, I’m 9 weeks now and just getting the dog out for a walk is a struggle and if I chugged a protein shake it would soon come back up 🤢 as soon as her 6 week check is done she’ll be back to it definitely!

Love handles

What is this junk she’s eating on holiday? Chicken curry pasta?! 🤢

I go on holiday to eat amazing food,the food she’s eating is really low budget, gross stuff. I feel sorry for her gut 💨
I thought exactly the same? Gross! I had to google the hotel she’s staying at after the curry pasta - it actually looks really nice the hotel! Must just be her unclassy choices