What would you do if your partner did this ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear you had to clear that up! I fully sympathise, years ago I was with a boyfriend and he used to constantly pick his nose in the bathroom and wipe bogies in the sink, and LEAVE them there. My porcelain sink would have 15 green bogies in it at any time. I got so fed up with asking, and then telling him to pack it in, that one day I used his toothbrush to scrape them away. That might make me just as bad but I was sick to the back teeth of asking him not to do it. He would find my anger hilarious and do it even more. Needless to say I have learnt a lot since that relationship that not all men/partners are disgusting and disrespectful x

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry you’re having these issues with your partner ❤
I think this stems from a bigger issue within your relationship which is a lack of respect. The bottom line is that your partner doesn’t respect you enough to do the bare minimum which is clean up after himself. Your partner should be enhancing your life, making things easier for you and helping you - not creating more mess for you to clear up whilst you have a young baby and another child. Hope you’re ok OP ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
An ex boyfriend of mine when I was a late teenager used to blow his nose on his socks.

What is it about socks that is so appealing?!?!? 🤪
I remember reading on Reddit that a girl discovered her boyfriend always wiped his arse on his socks after a poo 🧐

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I remember reading on Reddit that a girl discovered her boyfriend always wiped his arse on his socks after a poo 🧐
Bloody Nora! Did he just chuck them in the wash basket? I hope he washed them on 90 degrees. I hope she binned the dirty bastard off!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody Nora! Did he just chuck them in the wash basket? I hope he washed them on 90 degrees. I hope she binned the dirty bastard off!
From what I remember she found his crappy socks in his gym bag

Oh my bad! It was a man found his girlfriend wiping her arse on his socks! Reddit is a gold mine for this stuff!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
From what I remember she found his crappy socks in his gym bag

Oh my bad! It was a man found his girlfriend wiping her arse on his socks! Reddit is a gold mine for this stuff!

Ooh fantastic! Off for a read! Reddit covers everything under the sun, I bet there are subs about jizzing into socks. I might take a look whilst there...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh fantastic! Off for a read! Reddit covers everything under the sun, I bet there are subs about jizzing into socks. I might take a look whilst there...
I just read the whole threads and the updates and...it’s times like this I realise there are truly weird people out there

• Haha
This is gross but I also agree with the comments that maybe there's some deeper issues here.

I think you both need to sit down and discuss this. Just say you don't mind him going to bed later and having time to himself, but he needs to clean up after himself (or could you not come up with some sort of rota re: chores, if you don't have one already?). Maybe ask why he's doing it - is he stressed? Unhappy? Depressed?

The thing you said about him not eating all day and then eating sweets late at night when everyone is asleep sounds like an eating disorder to me. Maybe he's not doing it intentionally, but it might explain why he's so snappy and rude to you.

Reactions: 2
I just read the whole threads and the updates and...it’s times like this I realise there are truly weird people out there
Did you read the thread that was linked in the poo socks story about the guy who wanked into a coconut? I need brain bleach. Horrific outcome, excuse the pun! I dare you to read it...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Did you read the thread that was linked in the poo socks story about the guy who wanked into a coconut? I need brain bleach. Horrific outcome, excuse the pun! I dare you to read it...
😱 no I didn’t...oh god I don’t know why I do this to myself.

*sighs* off to Reddit I go

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Coconut wank guy is the stuff of legends...much like Cumbox guy 🤢🤢🤢
O.M.G this is even worse than the coconut because it actually has visuals! How could he even ’perform’ when it ‘smelled atrocious’ (his words).. Imagine if the sad sack ever got a partner, highly unlikely, and they discovered it under the bed? The worst thing is, he even took it with him when he moved to a new apartment. These weirdos are walking amongst us...

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
O.M.G this is even worse than the coconut because it actually has visuals! How could he even ’perform’ when it ‘smelled atrocious’ (his words).. Imagine if the sad sack ever got a partner, highly unlikely, and they discovered it under the bed? The worst thing is, he even took it with him when he moved to a new apartment. These weirdos are walking amongst us...
Clicked out once mould was mentioned🤮:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
OMG, there goes my breakfast right now:sick:

This thread started with wanksocks and has moved onto poo socks and spunk-loaded coconuts:eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'd find it quite soul destroying if I knew my partner was having a crafty wank behind my back, especially if it was over someone else! Seems to be not much respect for you at all really
[/QUOTE

I guarantee now your partner is solo wanking!

Why do you think they wouldn't?!
Yeah but he generally wouldn’t sit on the sofa for 8 hour straight would he .you sweat in your sleep and the sofa is for everyone .It is unhygienic and makes it misshapen
Remind me again why you are with him? He leaves his wank socks on the floor, rubbish everywhere and sleeps on the sofa.

He's ruining your settee and told you to duck off because he can't own his behaviour.

I'd rather be single based on that alone.

Reactions: 13
OP please keep us updated about your son. Sending you love ❤
Thankyou

unfortunatley I’m in hospital with my baby .We were admitted last night ,he has bronchiolitis and needs to stay in for observation as his oxygen levels are too low ,breathing too rapid ,not feeding etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18