What would you do if your partner did this ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou

unfortunatley I’m in hospital with my baby .We were admitted last night ,he has bronchiolitis and needs to stay in for observation as his oxygen levels are too low ,breathing too rapid ,not feeding etc
Hope baby gets better soon x

And tell that useless lump to stop wanking in his socks and do something of value round the house for a change

Reactions: 8
Thankyou

unfortunatley I’m in hospital with my baby .We were admitted last night ,he has bronchiolitis and needs to stay in for observation as his oxygen levels are too low ,breathing too rapid ,not feeding etc
I hope things go well, that he recovers-and that your partner steps up to the plate, improves his behaviour and supports you both.

Reactions: 4
Thankyou

Wishing him a very speedy recovery. xx

Reactions: 2
Thankyou

So sorry to hear that. Bronchiolitis is just horrible, very scary time for you as well. Wishing him a speedy recovery x

Reactions: 2
I'd be really pissed off. He's a slob and really disrespectful expecting you to clean up after him. And the socks just wow

Het well soon to your beautiful baba. Been there with my son so thinking of you hun

Thankyou

Bronchiolitis is horrible ☹ My little girl got it at 8 weeks old and it awful to see her struggle.

Sending lots of love to you and little boy 💙

• Sad
Hope this makes you feel a tad better - my sister in laws ex used to wipe it on..........a tea towel 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
From what I remember she found his crappy socks in his gym bag

Oh my bad! It was a man found his girlfriend wiping her arse on his socks! Reddit is a gold mine for this stuff!

I've just read this, how odd! She claims it's because she scared to get poo on her hand but surely if that's the case she would buy herself a few boxes of disposable gloves to use instead?? or have a bidet installed?? Sounds like a bizarre fetish to me

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So here’s a Saturday night laugh for you all.Hope no ones eating their dinner...
My partner often stays up later than me on a night and on a morning there’s alwAys a pile of food wrappers ,empty bowl,cup etc around the area he sits on the sofa or even more annoyingly shoved down the side of the sofa.It pisses me off that I come down to this crap every morning but I’m on Mat leave and every day I will clean it up because I’m at home and I can’t be looking at that mess all day plus I would like to sit on my sofa without being surrounded by Haribo packets and empty packets of crisps.I’ve told him about this ,our 6 yo daughter has mentioned it ( as she’s heard me complain on a morning ) and he still does it !
Anyway earlier in the week I come down and there’s a pair of socks in his usual spot which are covered in what I knew was cum .So I took a photo and sent it to him and said have you had a wank into your socks.He replied saying no I had a bagel with Philadelphia and spilt it on the couch so I used my socks to clean it up! What bullshit ! I knew he was lying so I replied saying whatever and when he came home I asked him why he did it and he just went embarrassed and told me to stop talking about it .
Thing is he’s been really snappy with me today and just told me to duck off so the sock thing has entered my head again and me me re annoyed .He’s a minger !!!
Just thought I’d share because I’m obviously not going to tell anyone in real life he’s done this .
bleeping men
Yesterday I had to wash (twice)a bath towel covered in phlegm.Vile.Said it wasn’t him...lying tit. I’m just sat here looking at him thinking what twit he is.🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This post makes me glad I’m single, I just couldn’t deal with these bad habits on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd gather up all the wrappers in the AM and scatter them over him and his pillow.

Sorry to hear you baby poorly, not good at all. Fingers crossed for a quick recovery and home again.

Hopefully your partner sorts himself out during this time and cleans up after himself, he needs to get a box of Kleenex for men for the lamp table and maybe a little waste paper basket for his wrappers.

Reactions: 3
Hope baby is ok my love!
hope you are ok too! xxxxx

don’t take no more tit from the wanker lol
Sounds like a lot is building up and everything is pissing you off.
You need to be appreciated more and DESERVE a good relaaaax xxxxx
Would love to know how he felt if he had to give birth. Just sounds selfish ! Hope he steps up the lazy git xoxo

Reactions: 1
All the talk of wiping poo on things reminded me...

my parents used to be part of a scheme in which children from deprived parts of Eastern European countries came to stay with local families for the summer. The kids were young, usually 8-12 and didn’t speak much English. My mum found the second day they’d been wiping their arses on her guest towels in the bathroom 😳😳😳 a quick phone call to the translator soon fixed the problem. She binned the towels 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So here’s a Saturday night laugh for you all.Hope no ones eating their dinner...
My partner often stays up later than me on a night and on a morning there’s alwAys a pile of food wrappers ,empty bowl,cup etc around the area he sits on the sofa or even more annoyingly shoved down the side of the sofa.It pisses me off that I come down to this crap every morning but I’m on Mat leave and every day I will clean it up because I’m at home and I can’t be looking at that mess all day plus I would like to sit on my sofa without being surrounded by Haribo packets and empty packets of crisps.I’ve told him about this ,our 6 yo daughter has mentioned it ( as she’s heard me complain on a morning ) and he still does it !
Anyway earlier in the week I come down and there’s a pair of socks in his usual spot which are covered in what I knew was cum .So I took a photo and sent it to him and said have you had a wank into your socks.He replied saying no I had a bagel with Philadelphia and spilt it on the couch so I used my socks to clean it up! What bullshit ! I knew he was lying so I replied saying whatever and when he came home I asked him why he did it and he just went embarrassed and told me to stop talking about it .
Thing is he’s been really snappy with me today and just told me to duck off so the sock thing has entered my head again and me me re annoyed .He’s a minger !!!
Just thought I’d share because I’m obviously not going to tell anyone in real life he’s done this .
bleeping men
That's disgusting 🤢 I'd be livid!

bleeping men
Why don't you leave a pair of dirty knickers next time for him with a note saying, "this will save on the washing, go ahead, have a wank!"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
bleeping men
My teenage son does all of this, I hoped he would grow out of it. Nip it in the bud especially when your child could of picked it up

Reactions: 1
bleeping men
That's absolutely grim that he just left it there for you to find. I'm not a prude and I know men masturbate, I have no issue with it. But clean up after yourself you lazy sod! I actually find it a bit disrespectful that he just left it there, especially with young children in the house!

Reactions: 5
Why don't you leave a pair of dirty knickers next time for him with a note saying, "this will save on the washing, go ahead, have a wank!"
I was going to suggest something similar, involving one of the baby's nappies & using the excuse 'no love, it's brown sauce, I grabbed it to wipe my chin when I had a bacon butty' 🤣

• Haha