What would you do if your partner did this ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is behaving like a bloody teenager. Is he sleeping downstairs on purpose to get out of getting up in the night when the baby wakes up?
I used to think that but he said he used to do it at his mums house and she would go mad too as it was ruining her sofa .I think he may have done it pre baby too

He is behaving like a bloody teenager. Is he sleeping downstairs on purpose to get out of getting up in the night when the baby wakes up?
He never gets up anyway! Says he does but he doesn’t

Reactions: 2
While I’m on another thing that annoys me is he sometimes falls asleep on the sofa and it absolutely rages me as he’s about 16 odd stone and like I’ve said before my sofa cost me a lot of money and took me a long time to save up for .I know it sounds stupid but I don’t want it ruined yet he keeps sleeping on it 😡😡😡
whether he’s sleeping on the sofa or sitting on the sofa watching tv he’s still the same weight 🤷🏽‍♀️

sounds like there are deeper issues here

Reactions: 14
I agree, despite my flippant comment earlier. I think I would be more upset than angry. It just shows complete disrespect for you and your child. She could have picked them up. And as for him being moody with you as a result of you finding out his disgusting hobby, he has got a cheek! He should be contrite and apologetic and trying to make it up to you.
disgusting hobby? I totally agree that it was the wrong time and place and inappropriate not to clean up after himself but surely you can’t think that masturbating is a disgusting hobby? :/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel like a scivvy and I’m just sat wondering how much easier it is on your own . ( I was a single mum for 3 years )

Really ?
I thought I was the only one .I’m not too fussed about the wanking ,I just don’t care to know and certainly don’t want crusty socks in the living room when I bring the children down on a morning and hes pissed off to work .The rubbish is pissing me off as well.Once he ate bag of sweets I bought specifically for 6 y/o which he knew and he said I was pathetic for being annoyed .
I don’t think I was
He has done that to our little girl with pringles, he scoffs them and never replaces them.

Like you say i’m not fussed with the wanking i just don’t want to have to clean it up !!

While I’m on another thing that annoys me is he sometimes falls asleep on the sofa and it absolutely rages me as he’s about 16 odd stone and like I’ve said before my sofa cost me a lot of money and took me a long time to save up for .I know it sounds stupid but I don’t want it ruined yet he keeps sleeping on it 😡😡😡
If you invest in a large dog bed and place it on the floor besides the sofa with his favourite sock and a blanket in maybe he’ll start sleeping there instead...

it kinda sounds like the issue is bigger than him having a wank in a sock. You sound too precious about your sofa, it’s there to be sat on and occasionally laid on I guess. Appreciate you bought the sofa before he moved in but if you’re inviting him into your home as an equal partner then surely you have to expect he’s going to treat it like his home?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We got a new sofa in February and he has already ruined it !!! The cushions are all flat and the springs have sunk in the corner.

(he was at least 18 stone last year and has easily put on 2 more this year)

disgusting hobby? I totally agree that it was the wrong time and place and inappropriate not to clean up after himself but surely you can’t think that masturbating is a disgusting hobby? :/
No, not the act itself. The using a dirty pair of socks to jizz into is what I meant by ‘disgusting hobby’ 🤣

He has done that to our little girl with pringles, he scoffs them and never replaces them.

Like you say i’m not fussed with the wanking i just don’t want to have to clean it up !!
I'd find it quite soul destroying if I knew my partner was having a crafty wank behind my back, especially if it was over someone else! Seems to be not much respect for you at all really

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd find it quite soul destroying if I knew my partner was having a crafty wank behind my back, especially if it was over someone else! Seems to be not much respect for you at all really
I honestly don’t mind but i hadn’t thought of it like that before

So here’s a Saturday night laugh for you all.Hope no ones eating their dinner...
My partner often stays up later than me on a night and on a morning there’s alwAys a pile of food wrappers ,empty bowl,cup etc around the area he sits on the sofa or even more annoyingly shoved down the side of the sofa.It pisses me off that I come down to this crap every morning but I’m on Mat leave and every day I will clean it up because I’m at home and I can’t be looking at that mess all day plus I would like to sit on my sofa without being surrounded by Haribo packets and empty packets of crisps.I’ve told him about this ,our 6 yo daughter has mentioned it ( as she’s heard me complain on a morning ) and he still does it !
Anyway earlier in the week I come down and there’s a pair of socks in his usual spot which are covered in what I knew was cum .So I took a photo and sent it to him and said have you had a wank into your socks.He replied saying no I had a bagel with Philadelphia and spilt it on the couch so I used my socks to clean it up! What bullshit ! I knew he was lying so I replied saying whatever and when he came home I asked him why he did it and he just went embarrassed and told me to stop talking about it .
Thing is he’s been really snappy with me today and just told me to duck off so the sock thing has entered my head again and me me re annoyed .He’s a minger !!!
Just thought I’d share because I’m obviously not going to tell anyone in real life he’s done this .
bleeping men
[/QUOTE Suffering Christ
So here’s a Saturday night laugh for you all.Hope no ones eating their dinner...
My partner often stays up later than me on a night and on a morning there’s alwAys a pile of food wrappers ,empty bowl,cup etc around the area he sits on the sofa or even more annoyingly shoved down the side of the sofa.It pisses me off that I come down to this crap every morning but I’m on Mat leave and every day I will clean it up because I’m at home and I can’t be looking at that mess all day plus I would like to sit on my sofa without being surrounded by Haribo packets and empty packets of crisps.I’ve told him about this ,our 6 yo daughter has mentioned it ( as she’s heard me complain on a morning ) and he still does it !
Anyway earlier in the week I come down and there’s a pair of socks in his usual spot which are covered in what I knew was cum .So I took a photo and sent it to him and said have you had a wank into your socks.He replied saying no I had a bagel with Philadelphia and spilt it on the couch so I used my socks to clean it up! What bullshit ! I knew he was lying so I replied saying whatever and when he came home I asked him why he did it and he just went embarrassed and told me to stop talking about it .
Thing is he’s been really snappy with me today and just told me to duck off so the sock thing has entered my head again and me me re annoyed .He’s a minger !!!
Just thought I’d share because I’m obviously not going to tell anyone in real life he’s done this .
bleeping men
Imagine having to be faced with crusty cum stained socks first thing in the morning! Suffering Christ

• Haha
  • Sick
My fella is the exact same I come into the livingroom of a morning and he's surrounded by chocolate bar wrappers & Haribo wrappers 🤣 I've yet to find a sock full of jizz though thank god

I'd be pissed off tbh cant blame you, it's natural for men to do that. He's got needs etc i guess. It's just absolutely minging to do it into a sock and shove it down the sofa. Did you say you have a six year old. What if she found it? 🥴 I'd be having words if I were you!!

Reactions: 5
whether he’s sleeping on the sofa or sitting on the sofa watching tv he’s still the same weight 🤷🏽‍♀️

sounds like there are deeper issues here
Yeah but he generally wouldn’t sit on the sofa for 8 hour straight would he .you sweat in your sleep and the sofa is for everyone .It is unhygienic and makes it misshapen

• Heart
To be honest it sounds like this is all part of the same issue - that he is generally lazy around the house and not pulling his weight, leaving you as his house elf (saw someone else say that on here recently and made me lol!)

If I were you, I would collect all his rubbish from his late night binges over the week in a bag or basket, and present it to him at the weekend. Say “here you go, you didn’t sort this during the week, I’m not going to, sort it now”. Leaving a sock with cum on it out is just bleeping gross.But again I’d gather it up (maybe use a stick or something to lift it!) and pop it in his bag o’ crap to be sorted by him.

Reactions: 10
If you invest in a large dog bed and place it on the floor besides the sofa with his favourite sock and a blanket in maybe he’ll start sleeping there instead...

it kinda sounds like the issue is bigger than him having a wank in a sock. You sound too precious about your sofa, it’s there to be sat on and occasionally laid on I guess. Appreciate you bought the sofa before he moved in but if you’re inviting him into your home as an equal partner then surely you have to expect he’s going to treat it like his home?
Yes of course what’s mine is his now but I just don’t want him to sleep on the sofa ,it makes it misshapen .I don’t care if he sits on it obviously ,as you say that’s what it’s there for .I just didn’t buy it with the intention of a grown man using it as a bed !

My fella is the exact same I come into the livingroom of a morning and he's surrounded by chocolate bar wrappers & Haribo wrappers 🤣 I've yet to find a sock full of jizz though thank god

I'd be pissed off tbh cant blame you, it's natural for men to do that. He's got needs etc i guess. It's just absolutely minging to do it into a sock and shove it down the sofa. Did you say you have a six year old. What if she found it? 🥴 I'd be having words if I were you!!
Yeah I let the wrappers go even though it annoys me but things are just starting to add up and soon something is going to break the camels back .
The socks might have just done that tbh .They weren’t down the sofa they were just on the floor at the foot of the sofa ,like fully laid out covered in dried cum

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
To be honest I’m bloody impressed with his Philadelphia cover story though. That’s so random it could have been true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

I think we’ve all done it before ,eaten our kids snacks it was just annoying as I had bought them especially for her as a treat and he just helped himself with no intention of replacing .If he’d mentioned it I would have had a joke about it and said aw no prob I’ll just get some more but it’s just he gave no fucks

To be honest I’m bloody impressed with his Philadelphia cover story though. That’s so random it could have been true 🤣
SO random !

Reactions: 1
Huge generalisation, but I’ll say it;
The majority of Men can wank over anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12