What would you do if your partner did this ?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could not be with this "man" (man child) Seriously 🤯
Everything about this sounds wrong and you, understandably, you don't sound happy in this relationship at all.
One of your previous posts you said that you asked him to spend time with you and he ignored you and went to sleep, he sounds quite emotionally immature and extremely disrespectful. He really needs to learn to show you respect and start taking responsibility for himself. Hes 30 not 13. He wants you picking up after him but doesn't support you by helping at home or on an emotional level. I can imagine as a mum it must be extremely difficult to consider the alternative but if I were you I would seriously weigh up what you think are important aspects of a relationship and what if anything you are getting from this one. Try and have a mature conversation with him, but if he can't even offer you that you really need to work out what is best for you and your children. Is he a good role model? This is a deeper issue than wank sock 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well I’ve just gone downstairs after waiting 45 min to come up to bed to watch tv together and he’s asleep on the couch .I just asked if he actually wanted to spend time with me and he didn’t say anything .He’s now come to bed and completely ignored me and gone to sleep so I guess the talking won’t be happening tonight

Next year he wants us to move to his hometown half an hour away which would involve taking my eldest out of school and right now I just feel like why should I .
Leave him. Leave him and never look back.

this isn’t a relationship, far from it. He’s physically and emotionally checked out of it entirely. You don’t have to put up with it and you deserve to be in a proper relationship with a man who will support you, communicate with you, enjoy spending time with you, have a fulfilling sex life with or be willing to work on that if there are any issues, they should be your best friend, your partner, your lover, your co-parent. It sounds like this “relationship” with him is over - don’t allow it to just drag out like this for any longer. You aren’t happy - he’s not happy - life is way to short to be living like this! End it and move on with your life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Whilst I agree all the other posts this behaviour is definitely not acceptable and you deserve better! What was his behaviour like before the baby? Just wondering if this is normal behaviour or out of character for him. If it’s the latter he could be struggling with his own mental health or another issue entirely. Not making excuses for him but just wondering if there is a bigger issue.

I honestly wouldn't be moving to his hometown. In all honesty I'd rather be single than put up with that. I was a single mum aged 17 and it was hard. But I'm so glad that's how it worked out for me as my daughters dad never put us first, we had to fit in when he had time for us which was once a week for an hour or two.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The amount of rock hard balls of tissue I pulled from under my brothers bed when he moved out made me shudder, I don’t think he even slept at night there were that many. I had to wear marigolds when I realised what they were 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
I honestly wouldn't be moving to his hometown. In all honesty I'd rather be single than put up with that. I was a single mum aged 17 and it was hard. But I'm so glad that's how it worked out for me as my daughters dad never put us first, we had to fit in when he had time for us which was once a week for an hour or two.
Agreed, I wouldn't move. Let your little girl stay in the school that she is in and stay where you are, let him move and enjoy your wank sock free sofa 🤗

@Scvee13 I'm sorry to hear that you and your child were treated like that and at such a young age. I really don't understand some men 😖

• Heart
Agreed, I wouldn't move. Let your little girl stay in the school that she is in and stay where you are, let him move and enjoy your wank sock free sofa 🤗

@Scvee13 I'm sorry to hear that you and your child were treated like that and at such a young age. I really don't understand some men 😖
My ex hasn't seen our daughter since she was in primary 7,shes in 6th year now. I heard through the CMS he has other children now

My ex hasn't seen our daughter since she was in primary 7,shes in 6th year now. I heard through the CMS he has other children now
He sounds awful.
My mum decided to stay in an abusive relationship with my father and told my sister and I when we grew up that she did it because she wanted us to grow up with a father in our lives. I admire her selflessness but honestly, I wish she had left him sooner as you have done. The way he behaved towards us I never felt as though I have had a father anyway and grew up in fear.
It sounds like both you and your daughter are better off without him in your lives. By leaving him and not letting yourself be treated badly, you're teaching her self respect 👏 👏 Such an important quality to nurture in young girls 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Or do it more subtly.

some fake tan on the inside of the sock.

he will end up with a cock like a beacon and will sweat a lot thinking he has a disease
It’s currently 3:44Am, and I’m crying with laughter at this comment BAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So here’s a Saturday night laugh for you all.Hope no ones eating their dinner...
My partner often stays up later than me on a night and on a morning there’s alwAys a pile of food wrappers ,empty bowl,cup etc around the area he sits on the sofa or even more annoyingly shoved down the side of the sofa.It pisses me off that I come down to this crap every morning but I’m on Mat leave and every day I will clean it up because I’m at home and I can’t be looking at that mess all day plus I would like to sit on my sofa without being surrounded by Haribo packets and empty packets of crisps.I’ve told him about this ,our 6 yo daughter has mentioned it ( as she’s heard me complain on a morning ) and he still does it !
Anyway earlier in the week I come down and there’s a pair of socks in his usual spot which are covered in what I knew was cum .So I took a photo and sent it to him and said have you had a wank into your socks.He replied saying no I had a bagel with Philadelphia and spilt it on the couch so I used my socks to clean it up! What bullshit ! I knew he was lying so I replied saying whatever and when he came home I asked him why he did it and he just went embarrassed and told me to stop talking about it .
Thing is he’s been really snappy with me today and just told me to duck off so the sock thing has entered my head again and me me re annoyed .He’s a minger !!!
Just thought I’d share because I’m obviously not going to tell anyone in real life he’s done this .
bleeping men
I'm starving, after reading this I really want a Philadelphia bagel!

That said, snapping at you and telling you to duck off is really crappy behaviour. If he doesn't apologise for speaking to you like that, you should confront him and tell him how it made you feel.