Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
So here’s a Saturday night laugh for you all.Hope no ones eating their dinner...
My partner often stays up later than me on a night and on a morning there’s alwAys a pile of food wrappers ,empty bowl,cup etc around the area he sits on the sofa or even more annoyingly shoved down the side of the sofa.It pisses me off that I come down to this crap every morning but I’m on Mat leave and every day I will clean it up because I’m at home and I can’t be looking at that mess all day plus I would like to sit on my sofa without being surrounded by Haribo packets and empty packets of crisps.I’ve told him about this ,our 6 yo daughter has mentioned it ( as she’s heard me complain on a morning ) and he still does it !
Anyway earlier in the week I come down and there’s a pair of socks in his usual spot which are covered in what I knew was cum .So I took a photo and sent it to him and said have you had a wank into your socks.He replied saying no I had a bagel with Philadelphia and spilt it on the couch so I used my socks to clean it up! What bullshit ! I knew he was lying so I replied saying whatever and when he came home I asked him why he did it and he just went embarrassed and told me to stop talking about it .
Thing is he’s been really snappy with me today and just told me to fuck off so the sock thing has entered my head again and me me re annoyed .He’s a minger !!!
Just thought I’d share because I’m obviously not going to tell anyone in real life he’s done this .
Fucking men

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I'm a man who's currently single and I keep a box of tissues beside my bed. None of my socks would suffer such an indignity!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Definitelyme

VIP Member
To be honest I’m bloody impressed with his Philadelphia cover story though. That’s so random it could have been true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Loveitme

VIP Member
I’d be buying him a washing basket specifically for his crusty socks and making sure he tends to his washing. 🤮
I’m really fed up ,our baby has been poorly all week and now has suspected covid and he has time to have a wank ! Then leaves crusty socks for the whole family to enjoy ffs.I’d like 5 mins to myself without a crying baby never mind a wank

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
I’ve never bloody known it ! I’ve got brothers and lived with a man before him and had boyfriends previous .Never thought I’d be picking up a 30 year olds crusty seamen socks of my living room floor ffs
Better than him wiping it on the curtains!

That is from an old crude joke that goes...

How do you make a woman scream for hours after having sex?
Wipe your dick on her curtains

sorry, I’ll get mi coat

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Sorry, but I had to a) think hard about this(I'm a lesbian so not used to this sort of thing), and b) laugh out loud when it all clicked

No respect for you, the furniture or the house in general. And he gets snappy with you because you've discovered he has a wank-sock for his nighttime activities!

What a lazy slob!:(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Linda La Hughes

VIP Member
My hubby works nights so i have the mess downstairs on the nights he is off and then crusty tea towels upstairs 😡

I’m not bothered that he has a wank i get pissed off with him ruining my tea towels & leaving rubbish everywhere

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I'm no expert but how about putting some Tabasco sauce, salt/pepper saw dust down his sock! :p
Or do it more subtly.

some fake tan on the inside of the sock.

he will end up with a cock like a beacon and will sweat a lot thinking he has a disease

• Haha
Reactions: 22

swimming

VIP Member
Sorry to hear you had to clear that up! I fully sympathise, years ago I was with a boyfriend and he used to constantly pick his nose in the bathroom and wipe bogies in the sink, and LEAVE them there. My porcelain sink would have 15 green bogies in it at any time. I got so fed up with asking, and then telling him to pack it in, that one day I used his toothbrush to scrape them away. That might make me just as bad but I was sick to the back teeth of asking him not to do it. He would find my anger hilarious and do it even more. Needless to say I have learnt a lot since that relationship that not all men/partners are disgusting and disrespectful x

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I’d be buying him a washing basket specifically for his crusty socks and making sure he tends to his washing. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
If he’s planning another night of snacking and wanking off on the sofa, if I were you, I’d hide all his socks and hide all the snacks in the fridge.

Except for one tub of Philadelphia cheese 🧀

So he can think about what he’s done.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Loveitme

VIP Member
OP please keep us updated about your son. Sending you love ❤
Thankyou

unfortunatley I’m in hospital with my baby .We were admitted last night ,he has bronchiolitis and needs to stay in for observation as his oxygen levels are too low ,breathing too rapid ,not feeding etc

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Loveitme

VIP Member
I told him last night that he had no respect for me as when I came home he had left a pair of (none cum stained ) socks and some shorts he wore to bed or should I say sofa on the sofa.This morning there is a fucking chocolate bar rapper on the sofa .I don’t understand what is so difficult ! You know if it was just now and again I wouldn’t mind I’m not perfect myself ,if he left them over night and then binned them when he woke in the morning then ok but it’s constant ! I don’t want to do the basket thing because I don’t really want them next to the sofa plus I think he’s not a child why should I .I expect my 6 yr old to walk to the bin with her rubbish so why should I make exceptions for him? So as I’m the one who does the food shop I will no longer be buying any biscuits crisps choc etc ! I’ll just keep anything I buy for my daughter and I elsewhere .I do agree with what others have said that I need to have a proper conversation about how much some of the things he does and how little he helps bother me.It’s not even the fact he doesn’t help it’s the fact he makes life harder for me and gives me extra work which bothers me .I already do all the housework but don’t make it harder for me .It’s like having a third child !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

LunaLovegood

An ex boyfriend of mine when I was a late teenager used to blow his nose on his socks.

What is it about socks that is so appealing?!?!? 🤪
I remember reading on Reddit that a girl discovered her boyfriend always wiped his arse on his socks after a poo 🧐

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

littlepup

VIP Member
I'd find it quite soul destroying if I knew my partner was having a crafty wank behind my back, especially if it was over someone else! Seems to be not much respect for you at all really
I’m really surprised someone would be upset or think it’s disrespectful for their partner to wank while in a relationship .... or think it’s ‘over someone else’ either, i’d think sometimes it’s just the urge isn’t it? I mean, at what stage on the relationship do you stop?! I’d never considered it.

The wanking wouldn’t worry me at all, especially if I’d just had a baby. I’d be super arsed off about leaving the socks & shite out & the general slobby behaviour. Rather eat sweets and crap then come to bed with me. I wouldn’t even want my OHs sweaty, dirty socks down the sofa let alone spunky ones!

I’d suggest getting a box of tissues and a waste paper basket and keeping them on/under a table next to the sofa. No excuses. If he can’t even then put his wrappers into the bin next to him then it’s a real case of disrespect and idolness and he needs to grow up. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s wiping his bogies on that sofa!

• Sick
Reactions: 16

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I told him last night that he had no respect for me as when I came home he had left a pair of (none cum stained ) socks and some shorts he wore to bed or should I say sofa on the sofa.This morning there is a fucking chocolate bar rapper on the sofa .I don’t understand what is so difficult ! You know if it was just now and again I wouldn’t mind I’m not perfect myself ,if he left them over night and then binned them when he woke in the morning then ok but it’s constant ! I don’t want to do the basket thing because I don’t really want them next to the sofa plus I think he’s not a child why should I .I expect my 6 yr old to walk to the bin with her rubbish so why should I make exceptions for him? So as I’m the one who does the food shop I will no longer be buying any biscuits crisps choc etc ! I’ll just keep anything I buy for my daughter and I elsewhere .I do agree with what others have said that I need to have a proper conversation about how much some of the things he does and how little he helps bother me.It’s not even the fact he doesn’t help it’s the fact he makes life harder for me and gives me extra work which bothers me .I already do all the housework but don’t make it harder for me .It’s like having a third child !
why are you even with this guy?? Serious question.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Mamchat

I read a thread once about same issue, but it was another level as the dog kept licking and eating the jizzy socks and ended up needing surgery. 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Loveitme

VIP Member
Better than him wiping it on the curtains!

That is from an old crude joke that goes...

How do you make a woman scream for hours after having sex?
Wipe your dick on her curtains

sorry, I’ll get mi coat
I mean yeah
Maybe I should check the curtains

• Haha

minskks

The telling you to fuck off is the huge red flag here. He also sounds like he has little respect for you or your home. You are not here to serve nor clear up after him. He is so overweight you worry about your sofa yet he persists in eating all the kid's treats then leaves a shit tip for you to clear up each morning. He hardly sounds a prince. I would rather be single than tolerate a man who treats you like this. You do know what verbal abuse is?