Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jollycat

I just think it’s sad that she feels the need to share such a personal loss with half a million strangers online…of course it’s very sad to lose a pet, but ultimately she is using it for content 😵💫

Reactions: 2

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
When I had to get my dog PTS a few years ago, I actually felt sorry for a man who was stood in the tiny waiting room as I came out, crying uncontrollably. He didn’t know where to put himself. I wouldn’t have dreamed of putting a photo of my face on the Internet linked to it 🤨

itsasecretduh

I keep checking the comments of her Betty reel to see if anyone asks about the Other since she’s admitted to only cooking for her and Panini

Peggy5

Long time lurker, been driven to post by the sheer boringness of her page.
Does anyone else follow taking twins? I feel like she’s really nailing the family cooking thing, loads of really interesting and useful ideas, mealplans including shopping lists etc etc. Meanwhile Bex is cooking a lasagne
---

Ah taming twins not taking
Yes! Love her! Did you see she did a Q&A yesterday, someone asked something along the lines of “do you ever cook from other peoples recipe books and wonder if they even tested it” and she said yes, I thought instantly of Bex 👀

sloppywhit

I think shes very proud she thought of the idea to do jam on heart shaped toast hense the gross proud pic. I mean us simpletons could never think of such an idea dont cha know

Okokok83

I’d never buy and of her shite books, but if anyone is looking for a (excellent) alternative to mama June’s book then I can defo recommend Young Gums by Beth Bentley 👍🏼

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Miguel Barclay- £1 Meal Man- does Crab Mac and Cheese which is a staple in our house. But fish pie? Really?

• Heart