Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don't think that lunch is that big (although I'd usually split a rice/grains pouch across two meals I guess) but maybe I'm a bit of a 🐽 too, I think I eat quite large portions.

Antiflogger

Maybe this is why she never wore them in first place 🤣🤣 ive genuinely never seen any person with such sausage fingers and her wrist and hand in general is just sooo fat! I dont get it!! I really dont she dont look absolutely f massive, shes big but the hands are so bloated and big
Omg you need to go and have a look at Facesbygrace23 threads for some proper sausage fingers 😂😂😂

Lilykins

VIP Member
Who did she publish her recipe books with? There’s been 3 and the planner. How many more to come?

itsanofrommehun

Chatty Member
That slide looks like Plotters Forest, something many miles away from her house. Really doubt you’ve been going there for months Bex for Nina to be scared…

Jojoo

Chatty Member
Ffs Nina bought it with her money and bloody Bex is here trying to get her to keep it in the packaging, it’s hardly rare I am sure you can get them in the Cadbury shop at Gretna 😂 she has those seeds on absolutely everything doesn’t she? And yes salad with blueberry’s does not go!
The seeds are winding me up, Everything!!!!