Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's going to be so big soon all she will be able to fit in the camera is one eye and half her nose. That women is expanding more and more . The video with the cat, she could hardly squeeze a half of her humongous chest into the video. She really is a mess and I just don't get why anyone would take cooking and family meal tips from her.

And ffs give that kid a bowl of coco pops!
Can we have photos for us blocked folks? 😂

Reactions: 2

sloppywhit

Wonderful angles of Nina uploaded. Omg!
Vids of her eating .. i died .. dont giv her ideas about onlyfans 😬

• Haha

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Also anyone who works from home in a serious capacity would have some kind of office space setup, rather than just plonking their fat arse on the sofa with a laptop.
I work from home quite a lot but still plonk my fat arse on the sofa (mostly so I can watch TV while I work haha) :ROFLMAO:

Multi-21

VIP Member
So dry! She’s trying to imply Nina’s there but her post about gardening all day makes me think she’s with the other. She has to try and make it look like she has 100% custody though, I don’t get it, just say Nina’s at her dads, go on Bex I dare you.
I was coming to say the same. No way Nina had that lunch, only made one plate of dinner and gardening all day. No sign of Nina cos she’s with her dad. Is it half term there?

Puffin_island

VIP Member
I'm sure I made a lasagne years ago, like in 2009, using crepes instead of lasagne sheets. But it didn't look as gross as hers and looked like a normal lasagne. I have a hunch it was a Nigella recipe?! As I remember making her cola ham recipe around then too. So HRH becks isn't even the first person to do this.

rockhoppernroll

Chatty Member
I mean I’m a fan of a Lobster mac n cheese side dish….but woah not this. Also if you Google it there is a BBC Food recipe that comes up immediately, so you don’t need to share Bex as that one contains some veg and looks way better if you do decide to make such a thing 🤢

sloppywhit

I wonder if the other now has main custody and Bex might only get Nina a few times a week?

She always seemed to struggle a bit having her - sending her to holiday club despite being home all day, sending her to after school clubs too
Interesting idea, im doubtful however… i expect 50:50 cause of that shes not spending as much time with her (your right to comment that she still despite all this shoves her into school clubs etc)…