Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bougieb

It’s so much worse than I expected. Pointing out how the bad people on the internet may see it can make us all feel uncomfortable but it’s why we look after our children how we do, we know what’s out there. Why couldn’t she have just had a nice moment having a little pre bed dance party with her instead of THAT?! I am utterly shocked.

Reactions: 2

sloppywhit

Yeah to really capitalise on the weaning market she either needed to have another child (could still happen but it would need to be the immaculate conception at this rate!!) or minimise Nina content past a certain age (2 max) and focus on recipes.
Shhh if she reads this her and other will become friends with benefits 😫🫣 any gilmore girls get pregnant with a ex and then have the kiddy? 🤣

• Haha

sloppywhit

I may be wrong here but wasnt 1/2 term for them last week?? Didnt seem like many days out considering 🤔🤔 other has her?? Spose better then just dumped at holiday club haha 😂 but seems he has her this weekend too

sloppywhit

Thats me, im just like hagrid (im imagining a book where you go thru all hp characters on each page)

• Haha

Jojoo

Chatty Member
The flatbreads, I want to make them today do you cook them in Dry pan or with a little oil? A little off topic sorry but they looked good 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Lilykins

VIP Member
Love how people are just kissing her massive arse over it.
She’s a liar though -‘Rice Krispies are still for the win though’ - oh really bex? Why do we never see you give Nina anything like that then?! She really is an insufferable snobby twat.
Also meant to say AREN’T kissing her arse - bloody typo!!
---
Only when they are covering chicken!
So true!!!

sloppywhit

Can we have photos for us blocked folks? 😂
Its taken down now or gone off as been over 24hrs. But yeh her hands etc look massive but shes trying to hide them as well by speeding up videos so you only get glimpses so hard to see just how big they are … its the wrists as well. But yeh in hello im back video she had all the chins! Just looked a LOT more puffy then usual

Multi-21

VIP Member
Not new in the slightest - too comment says it is a version of a Nigella recipe

EF2D9D39-ED57-4D73-B410-5B9C17B43987.jpeg

Also this comment reveals it is basically the same as her cheesy, broccoli, orzo and another one says they have this all the time, so again it’s not brand new!

A7A5EFE1-64B8-4ECA-B213-4D100B749D29.jpeg