Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
She could have easily put them in the freezer for a quick weekend treat! But nope, here comes the cheese. I wonder if she has shares in a cheese factory 😂
---

Same, we had a dish made with crespelle growing up in Italy but it’s was very light and delicate sauce going with it
Omg you guys have just unlocked some serious core memories 🤤
Not you Bex

Reactions: 1

Lilykins

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the reel and honestly cannot get over how big her hands are….. and barely kneaded the dough . Talk about stodgy.

sloppywhit

I read bigger the item the safer it is for weaning .. as wrong as that seems in your mind (well it did to me when i was initially told it but now it does make sense..) i didnt watch the video as couldnt b arsed wiv her old reposted cause nothing else content
---
Reposting old content and memes on her stories, get a life Bex you boring old noreen

Last edited:

Lilykins

VIP Member
Won’t buy herself flowers as it’s ‘too extravagant’ but will buy a random dish shaped like a sphinx’s arsehole.
Lol especially when her supposed favourite flowers were only £1 than that ugly dish she bought! Keeping everything in perspective hey bex.

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Is the family comforts franchise not bringing in as much revenue now that Bex has to resort to hoarding antiquities in hopes of a small profit ?

Lilykins

VIP Member
Can’t believe she thought those “simpsons pictures that I gone and done” comics were supposed to be serious and people had to correct her.
I mean - they have been doing the rounds on social media for well over 10 years, he has 1 million followers on Instagram. The artist has had books published and is pretty well known. Even if you had never seen them before they are quite obviously a joke.
She’s actually as thick as mince. Honestly there is not much there between her ears!