Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsM79

Chatty Member
Beck’s definitely isn’t the first person to do this. My sons girlfriend wanted to make this tonight. She’d seen it earlier in the day and absolutely does not follow Becks. Needless to say……………I told her no!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

sloppywhit

Not posted on her thread in a while cos I find her very dull. BUT
1. Those hot cross buns look rank.
2. Whyyy did the photo require her smug face?!

That’s all. 😂
She IS extremely boring all about Nina and now Ninas at school 🤷‍♀️ ah well still hoping to see her disappear totally 1 day 🤞

sloppywhit

Yeah I don’t think this was a career plan or she’s a great cook, she just got lucky with a few people sharing her recipes and it grew. I found her when Stacey Solomon shared one of her recipes, think it was the strawberries and cream cheese on puff pastry.

That’s why all her recipes are variations of a theme, pinwheels, muffins, cornflour and milk made cheese sauces with pasta.

Now she’s not no new ideas and no content as she doesn’t have Nina all the time. No new baby to wean so she has stalled out.
she will defo dissapear 1 day unless a new “other” sperm donar appears …. Oh well wont be missed 😁🤣

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
There’s no way that Nini isn’t being shared amongst various people, just like all influencers children. It’s shared with permission so they get away with it. Tbh if I didn’t think people would scream TROLL I would have suggested reporting it as a safeguarding issue.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Yeah to really capitalise on the weaning market she either needed to have another child (could still happen but it would need to be the immaculate conception at this rate!!) or minimise Nina content past a certain age (2 max) and focus on recipes.

Lilograce

VIP Member
Who has ever looked at a nice fresh melon and thought - oh I know, this needs some fatty, greasy chorizo.

It is NOT the same as melon with prosciutto… but she butchers most Italian recipes.
We always get served melon and prosciutto when we go and see my family. I absolutely hate it 😂😂 but melon and chorizo that’s just on another level…..she’s not right

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
I bet pannini doesn’t even eat all that shite really, she’s there with her rice crispies and Bex is faffing on with her nuts and berries to take a photo, must be soooo busy 🙄

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Of course they won £250 to spend in store. Absolutely bloody typical.
I don’t mean to be bitter, and it’s not their fault they got the right scratch card but I can’t help but think of all those families that actually need it. Why were they even in adidas? They don’t sell maxi dresses with boob belts or Victorian children’s outfits.
They were probably just walking past and got given one but what would the chances be that they win! Let’s face it, no branded clothes would be worn so it’ll be trainers for nini

Peggy5

Do we know if she’s still planning to write some children’s fiction?
I wonder if that’s what she’s working on at the moment, I can see a book with the theme of parents divorce to help children going through it. Then a big heart to heart on insta about her and Nina’s experience to sell the books 👀